DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick MS Pro-HG Duo for Sony PSP and Mobile Devices (8GB)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigobelaz on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great memory stick, with the real capacity and with decent run velocity. Works with the first type of psp, and can run games, music and video with good velocity. I recommend this product. Cons:Came with a sticker in the name of sony, so it s as copy of real one, but isn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoonCoon on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes you laugh when you peel off the little sticker that says something special underneath it and has another one on the back covering up the fact that they were made to be knockoffs. Fast for what it is, works perfectly transfers at around 8.5MB/s with a goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaijena7 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Biggest pro is that this fits to Sony original products like photo cameras. One more pro is that it is cheaper than original Sony memory card especially for this capacity ( 8 Gb) Cons:Item is not so specified to have some cons. I really can advise to purchase it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRakkachi on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fits good, as fast as original card, Correct IPL size. Cons:none so far after more than 2 weeks using it daily. According to my psp : Magic gate type is : unknown however i cant notice any influence from this. OtherThoughts:The ipl size is correct if u wish to... Read more

0 0
  • Wow
    posted byxdm12 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Does everything you will need it for, compatible with all electronics you will use it for. Cons:Nothing other than it takes almost 2-3 months to get this item so if you're looking to get one soon definitely don't buy this but if you have time to wait this is the item for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymythrael on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have been using Sony H-7 since 2007 summer, and I bought this item specifically for it. Yeah it does exactly what it says. I haven't seen any performance problems yet. Cons:I don't know if it's just mine or general but when I opened the package "Sony" logo was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydAvenue on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Constructed just like all my other memory sticks. Basically impossible to tell that it's not a genuine Sony Memory Stock PRO Duo card. Recognized by PSP and my computer so it works just fine. Also has the 8G storage space as advertised. Transfer is reasonably fast too. Fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruss31 on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s a great product and very usefulness. Ideal for my digital camera and others devices. also easy to use to transport data. remplace my old memory card for it and now enjoy about your velocity. It’s a good buy and recommend your use. is all that I had though... Read more

Easy to use
    0 0
  • posted bySuperDaveLoves on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the item - As good as it gets. I really enjoyed the little sticker that covered up something ;) Cons:Almost a full Month to receive the goods. :( Packaging was minimal at best, makes me worry about ordering anything more sensitive to legnthly transit OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is so appropriate. It records too fast. Moreover, appearance is good. It is working on PSP device so well. Furthermore, it is as good as original. Cons:It hasn't got any disadvantages according to me now. Just, I received the product a bit later than I expected. But... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections