DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Dual-Shock Gaming Controller for PS3/PC (180CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySegFoo on 10/22/2013

- Reasonable quality, all buttons work and all analogic controls are responsive. - Very cheap for what you get. - Just plug-and-play for most modern systems (even Linux). - Cable length is just fine (same as advertised). - Analog controllers are a bit misaligned but that's ok (doesn't hinder the gameplay,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreamer on 04/11/2013

Looks and feels exactly like a PS3 controller No Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, must be wired to computer. Fully programmable via Windows Control Panel. Bought it to play Nintendo emulator games on the computer and it works perfectly. 500 character limit is too high. 500 character limit is too high. 500 character ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfailsafe on 04/10/2013

Plug & Play, you can start playing with it in seconds Compatible with all the games I test, ALL! Large cable, very usefull when play in pc or in ps3 far from the screen Very nice quality/price, it have a very good quality and is cheap Soft touch on hands, very confortable Analog pads moves smoothly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboziv on 03/19/2013

First of all, I'm very impressed of the quality. It looks just like the original controller. It has all the keys (X, sqrt, O, A) just like the original. The feeling of the R2/L2 is just perfect. Analogs works well and it comes with your mini usb cable that is also useful for other things. I played with ... Read more

front view. You can see that looks exactly the sam

1 0 0

• posted byMilkysbeta on 02/15/2013

driver signed and compatible with win 7 64bit just plug and play, feels really robust sensitive buttons , dpads track perfectly, lenghty usb cable Buttons and graphics prints good quality PS2 style. it's kind of light when holding it but that's not of great concern. i cant think of any thing else that ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byRaul9b on 02/12/2013

Really cheap contrtoller, its like a genuine ps3 controller but without SONY logo and sixaxis words at his back. I tested it on a PC with games and emulators and, it works really fine. Really swift and light. Took exactly 18 days to arrive, and the package its so fragile, is just a plastic bag, but for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymdtdx on 02/02/2013

The quality control is, it seems to an original! The cable is described as long (1.80 meters), the buttons work perfectly, including analog. Works only on the computer and Playstation 3. I tested the Playstation 2 and does not work. I felt a little strange the L2 and R2, but I'm used to (look like the ... Read more

Controle e cabo [Brazil]

3 0 0

• posted byGidinceanu on 01/31/2013

This is a very nice product. It feels like a genuine play station controller. Everything works, all buttons, analog sticks. It was immediately recognized buy windows 7. Plug and play. Long cable. None so far. I like it. It is going to play a lot of fifa from now on. Although Far cry 3 recognized as a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHypnza on 01/13/2013

I can't believe the quality for the price! Great build, comfortable to hold, buttons press nicely, analog stick feel good and move well. Works in Windows and Mac with 0 drivers, tested with "Lego: Lord of the Rings" but vibrations didn't seem to work. One of the toggle buttons was stuck, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRawasOmar on 12/19/2012

Looks exactly the same as a PS3 Controller. Is Dual-shock 3, so it actually vibrates! All the button's working. Took exactly 40 Days to get to Canada. Only needs motionjoy on the pc to make it fully functional (Vibrate and mapping you own buttons). Feels a bit lighter than a PS3 which is reasonable since ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections