DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 15-LED with Laser and UV Slim Flashlight (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 03/24/2014

Nice build quality bright in all modes uses AAA batteries and lasts UV lights are higher spectrum, so they can illuminate things better has a single button you click 3 times to cycle through the lights. I've ordered 3 of these and the first click on each did a different light. Would be nice to have one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2Diogo on 03/31/2013

-Works very fine. -3 in 1 Product. -Laser and Normal Light are great. -Has a great price -Has a safety chain -Very sturdy with metal casing -We have to press the button very times, and i don't like it. -It did not come with batteries! -UV isn't exact UV, only works for money -Don't have a great Design.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIzzyNL on 02/18/2013

three lights in one. LED light, UV light and a laserlight. I'm using it for geocaching. the light is small so easy to take. laserlight is very bright. uv light is for close range. 1-2 meters max. The ledlight is good but dont expect it to shine miles. I ordered to pieces. bought delived excellent and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byctokita on 01/17/2013

3 great items in one. Flashlight is decently bright. UV light is useful when using leak detection chemicals. Small and easy to have around. Case construction is very durable. Laser pointer is not necessarily a fine point, but more like a short bar. Never know when you're going to need a laser pointer.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRooster911 on 12/30/2012

3 modes: UV, light, laser. Build quality feel okay. It uses 3 AAA batteries which gives it a long runtime. The laser is pretty powerfull en fun to use Its cheap. I don't think its waterproof. In the flashlite i got there were some white leds that began to flicker after a wile (first one, then two, three ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by75631060 on 09/07/2012

The light comes in 3 modes (Light-UV-Laser red) All of the LEDs work, ranging from the normal LED, to the UV and then to the Laser light. Bright laser. The torch is made of sturdy aluminium, very durable and strong. The batteries going on for almost 2 months now, still not replaced them. The only cons ... Read more

FlashLight

0 0 0

• posted bystevles on 09/01/2012

This multi-tool torch is simply amazing. The build quality alone is absolutely rock solid. The fact that the light is very bright, the battery life is amazing and the usefulness of the UV and laser as an added bonus makes this product easily worth the very small price. UV could be brighter. I've smacked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremi13 on 08/30/2012

Sturdy, made ??of metal and easy to use flashlight. Emitted light is quite bright, ultraviolet light will help in checking the banknotes as well as see threads and pollen on clothes. The laser is extremely strong (you can see it even from a distance of several hundred meters). Flashlight has a handy ... Read more

Flashlight bulbs bulbs slots White light brightnes White light shape ultraviolet light Laser light Switch Batteries case

0 0 1

• posted byMyrmidont on 08/04/2012

Case seems quite sturdy and durable. Good way to minimise doubling up on laser pointer and torch. LEDs are more than sufficient for most uses. Laser dot is clearly visible - nice and bright. UV LEDs work fine - are stronger than the ones in the Romisen RC-B12 Cree Q2-WC. Laser was not in straight - had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 07/18/2012

Great to all the feature of a blacklight, regular light and laser all rolled into one platform. Very convenient as far as versatility goes. I was not happy with this light when I first got it because of the size. If you own other tactical flash lights this will seem like a pig to you. Black light is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections