Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalakay on 08/17/2014

This tool is just great! Im really impressed with the build quality and how does it work. It is much better than two soldering irons I already have. It melts solder really great. The price is low for the quality and usefulness, which item provides. The gas is cheap in our country and Im independent of electricity at last :) Small con : may be shipped ... Read more

Impression:great tool;

0 0
  • posted bymauroya33 on 08/06/2014

muy buen producto Read more

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0
  • posted bymrtwist3r on 07/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Good size. Portable but easy to handle. Works great. Can be used as a torch too (for heat-shrinking tubing for instance). Unlike other cheap butane-powered items I own, this one doesn't seem to leak one bit! Cons: Although it doesn't feel cheap it isn't particularly sturdy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCowlick77 on 05/26/2014

The quality of the product is satisfactory, the gas doesn't leak and lasts pretty long with a single fill. It is easy to ignite and heats up pretty quick. The torch adapter also seems to be useful, though i haven't got any use for it yet. For the price it is really an excellent product. A transparent window on the tank or some fuel gauge would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg2call on 03/27/2014

Simple & easy to use. Small enough for accurate soldering away from mains power. Easy to refuel from standard lighter butane gas refill canister. Instructions not in English so it is not obvious that blue flames coming out of side for a time after lighting each time are normal. Just have to wait until ceramic core has heated up and then glows orange ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 02/10/2014

I have ordered this beautiful tool for contactless soldering by flame but I will also use it with that special cap on so that I ll be able to solder normally. I can also see many more options how to use this little flamethrower like glass tube bending or starting a campfire. It is well build, fits nicely in hand, quite easy to fill with gas. Mine came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoplm on 01/07/2014

simple and easy to use device. Lowest price. Fueling convenience. Can be used as burner. You can solder the smd components in electronic boards. When refueling gas, sometimes leaking valve, but a little tightening or loosening the screw valve, you can easily solve the problem. Quickly heated, long stays hot. Small consumption of gas, 1 full fuel, can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilamagu on 11/18/2013

This tool can be used for multiple purposes rather than just soldering. Can be used for pyrography as well. Ignition is instant and can be used for hours. Very surprised at the excellent build quality compared to the price. Only con is that there is no fuel gauge. So have a refill canister nearby in case it runs out. Lack of other accessories is also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomvancallan on 11/12/2013

-Good quality -The gas doesn't leak while the device is not in use -Easy to use -Small enough to take it anywhere -It's problematic to fill up with gas, because the valve is not really compatible with any of the filling pins of the gas container. -The temperature is good enoug to solder anything and the stinger is usable well too. -Its cordless, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgemarti29 on 10/11/2013

-very easy and simple to use, - you have a 2 in 1 is an incredible tool.!! -is a tool very compact you can save it anywhere!! -you need a lighter to light it -It does not come with instructions in English. -Nothing else.!! you need gas jeje -I will be able repair my RC, - i will recommend it to my friends. -If you need solder... it's here. I highly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections