• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacim21 on 09/14/2015

Very easy to use there is no problem on this product

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bymikibgd on 08/03/2015

Pros: Fast warm up, easy to use, refillable. Cons: Only thing i don't like is that gas level is not visible, but it is not a problem. Very useful, especially for hobby appliance. Unlike classic, wired, soldering iron, you don't have to wait for it to warm up, it can be used within a minute! And... Read more

Impression:Very Satisfied,great tool;

0 0 0

• posted bySamMechatron on 06/26/2015

Superb quality. Good tool to have. Avoid the limitation of the wire on the electric solder and the time for it to heat up. This one takes less than ten seconds and your ready to work. excellent product. Well worth it.

Impression:great tool;

0 0 0

• posted byDigitalunderdog on 05/08/2015

Not sure what's wrong with mine, but only little bits of gas come out, and you can hear it 'breathing'. Not a steady stream of gas.

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted bylostinfog on 01/26/2015

el soldador no esta mal, pero el plastico no parece muy resistente y las marcas de "on/off" estan justo al contrario...un pequeño despiste que no limita en absoluto su funcionalidad, pero denota una falta de rigurosidad a la hora de hacerle un control de calidad.

Impression:barato y util;

0 0 1

• posted byMalakay on 08/17/2014

This tool is just great! Im really impressed with the build quality and how does it work. It is much better than two soldering irons I already have. It melts solder really great. The price is low for the quality and usefulness, which item provides. The gas is cheap in our country and Im of at :)... Read more

Impression:great tool;

0 0 0

• posted bymauroya33 on 08/06/2014

muy buen producto

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 07/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Good size. Portable but easy to handle. Works great. Can be used as a torch too (for heat-shrinking tubing for instance). Unlike other cheap butane-powered items I own, this one doesn't seem to leak one bit! it doesn't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCowlick77 on 05/26/2014

The quality of the product is satisfactory, the gas doesn't leak and lasts pretty long with a single fill. It is easy to ignite and heats up pretty quick. The torch adapter also seems to be useful, though i haven't got any use for it yet. For the price it is really an excellent product. A window... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byg2call on 03/27/2014

Simple & easy to use. Small enough for accurate soldering away from mains power. Easy to refuel from standard lighter butane gas refill canister. Instructions not in English so it is not obvious that blue flames coming out of side for a time after lighting each time are normal. Just have to .... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere