DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 12-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoao1luiz on 08/04/2014

o unico problema é que é pequeno, mas tirando isso é bom,det enda problemet är att den är liten, men annars är bra,o unico problema é que é pequeno, mas tirando isso é bom,det enda problemet är att den är liten, men annars är bra, Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bypkohls on 11/23/2013

Professional and useful package of screwdrivers. Nice purse with all the screwdriver neatly installed together with the handle. The different screwdrivers are easily inserted into the handle. Can't find any thing bad about the product I think this is a perfect thing to have when you are traveling and need to change battery in your electronic stuff, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreddrago789 on 05/30/2013

-Great tools -Nice pouch -durable material I have been using this set for over 2 years now and it's still in great condition, totally worth the money! I have recommended this toolset to a few friends that are extremely happy with it as well. Only one minor con: the "bits" only stay secure if you screw it tight, if you unscrew the holder for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicschunck on 02/11/2013

Great quality, useful and practical leather case. Very stable and precise screwdrivers that don't go soft within first use. Good locking mechanism that permits a good level of tension when screwing. I could use more special screwdrivers i an larger set! A part from that no problems or flaws. Simple and compact set. Heavy quality but light set overall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazo02 on 08/31/2012

The srew drivers are good quality, they are holding shape even after longer use. I like very much this case, it is small, nice and functional. Extensions are sometimes not fixed properly even after tightening and can be pulled out from base. After I sold first piece, which I had, I bought now the same. Especially it is good for transportation, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirbilly on 01/24/2012

Nice little set of tools, very neat. Well organized set, all fit in a leather case. Nice tips/heads quality, seems strong and distortion resitant. Nice big and confortable handle to fit all the heads. As a precision tool set, it is all small tips. Doesn't seem tecnological stile, it is a old fashioned look; but do its job. It trys to be ergonomic, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalupator on 01/24/2012

- Very high quality leather case. - Attachment to bits well made - the bits never by themselves do not fall out. - Handle a screwdriver as a very high quality made. - All the bits are very long, which, allows to reach the most inaccessible places. - The material is strong. - All bits are plastered with technical oil. - The whole kit fits into the smallest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangusfk on 05/31/2011

+ Everything wraps up into a very neat package + So far, screwdriver bits seem to be very high quality + Bits all lock into place in the handle very securely + Torx bits fit small mobile phone screws, and philips bits fit Dell laptops perfectly + It looks very professional. Almost as if you know what you're doing! None so far. This tool set is definitely ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections