Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvirtualik on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool and bright little helper. Looks more expensive in real. Very bright light. Small and tiny. Can be mounted anywhere. Can be rotated to anywhere. Six batteries are included (three inside a flashlight, and three additional extra included in to the package).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrjan on 01/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a clip on Spot Light, and it does what it is supposed to do - clip it on and switch on the light. It is simple. It is cheap. Batteries is included. Can ble cliped on anywhere. Light can be directed anywhere because of the balljoint. Lasts longer than expected. Qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong enough build, the button is well made even though its plastic and the body is sturdy. batteries last longer than i expected, at one instance i left this on for 2.5 hours and it still went strong! Perfect for computer case work or just in dark places. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVadim048 on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price, and this device works! Cons:After unpacking the flashlight did not work. The reason - the oxidized contacts. Cleaning with a screwdriver - and performance was restored. I wanted it to apply the device as a flashlight for the e-book. Expectations were... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykouya122 on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfectly working Bright bright light very small very useful Looks more expensive than it is comes with extra batteries, mine had already three inside and the package contained an extra three of this type. easy to switch on and off Cons:nothing really negative... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 08/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it looks nice! when it arrived there were 3 batteries in the package and 3 in the flashlight, so 6 in total. its really bright much brighter then i expected. the clip is really handy and also really strong (it can keep up its own weight on every material i tried it on) an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThermite on 01/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LEDs! (I'm mad for 'em) Clip! so you can clip it to stuff Batteries! so you can keep using it Ball joint means it doesn't matter what you clip it to, you can point it to whatever you need to look at. Cons:I would prefer if it was made out of Titanium.... OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymike4lyf on 11/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LED light is very bright. Build Quality is pretty awesome. Clip on bit is very effective the grip seems very effective. Batteries worked well. The 3 LEDs are very bright, seems to last for ever. Cons:Pricey :P OtherThoughts:Its pretty good. Aesthetically s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDivine on 10/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Sheds quite bright light from its 3 LEDs. - It's lightweight, so you can attach it on quite delicate objects. - Batteries included! - EXTRA batteries included!!! - The ball-and-socket joint gives extra flexibility for getting the light where you need it. Cons:- It could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkayman on 09/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It arrived with three batteries putted into flashlight but three another batteries were included in packing! - It has three LED diodes - it's really strong - No problem to clip it on anything - the holder will hold this light - ON/OFF button is ON/OFF button n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections