DX » Community » Reviews » 3.3" LED 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Easy to use Perfect! cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPLYZing on 09/29/2014

With this thing you can troubleshoot the quality of the cables and if they match your phone. As well as you can test USB chargers, usb ports, usb cables that are available. This device proves that not all chargers are equal and not all cables are equal. Best way to figure out why your phone/tablet is ... Read more

Impression:Useful,Easy to use,disagnostic tool;

0 0 0

• posted byHobzik on 09/01/2014

Pros: + the display is well readable with large red led digits + it works easily, just connect between you charger (or PC) and USB devide (mobile) + can be used as separate Voltmeter (only in the range 3 - 7V) + the price is excellent Cons: No cons so far! Other thoughts: I ordered another one just as ... Read more

Impression: cheap,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypvhttz on 08/16/2014

What a wonderfull nifty device. Very tiny and 100% usefull ! It is powered by the USB host and has the same connector for output. It measures the USB voltage and amperage. The LCD toggles between thoose values, so it doubles the value :-) For the price you can't miss, especially if you tried to measure ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKoozwad on 08/02/2014

Item received after 13 days(in NL). It works perfectly and is VERY handy for me as I plan to buy a Raspberry Pi to use as a media centre, so I need to know the amps of USB devices since the Pi only supports up to 300mA per USB port as far as I know. This was a good value buy at only 3.83 USD including ... Read more

Perfect purchase! Perfect purchase! Perfect purchase!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFatsGW on 07/24/2014

Pros: easy to use. easily detect usb current draw and voltage Cons: bulky. might need to use a usb extension cable for more space if using in tight spaces. only reads up to 2 decimal places Great product for measuring current draw of USB devices. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycegavantes on 07/24/2014

IT´S A VERY UTIL TOOL, I USE IT TO TEST MY POWER BANK, YOU CAN USE TO CHECK THE POWER LOAD AND YOUR GADGET´S ENERGY CONSUMPTION WHILE THERE ARE LOADING IF YOU HAVE A POWER BANK OR SIMILIAR, AND YOU WANT TO BE SURE THE POWER IS OK, THIS IS YOUR GADGET!!! SMALL!! UTIL! Read more

VERY UTIL

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections