DX » Community » Reviews » 3.3" LED 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Easy to use Perfect! cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHobzik on 09/01/2014

Pros: + the display is well readable with large red led digits + it works easily, just connect between you charger (or PC) and USB devide (mobile) + can be used as separate Voltmeter (only in the range 3 - 7V) + the price is excellent Cons: No cons so far! Other thoughts: I ordered another one just as a backup and maybe for an DIY project Read more

Impression: cheap,Easy to use;

0 0
  • posted bypvhttz on 08/16/2014

What a wonderfull nifty device. Very tiny and 100% usefull ! It is powered by the USB host and has the same connector for output. It measures the USB voltage and amperage. The LCD toggles between thoose values, so it doubles the value :-) For the price you can't miss, especially if you tried to measure usb current yourself. I use it for testing and ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted byKoozwad on 08/02/2014

Item received after 13 days(in NL). It works perfectly and is VERY handy for me as I plan to buy a Raspberry Pi to use as a media centre, so I need to know the amps of USB devices since the Pi only supports up to 300mA per USB port as far as I know. This was a good value buy at only 3.83 USD including delivery. Delivery time took a bit on the long side(... Read more

Perfect purchase! Perfect purchase! Perfect purchase!

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byFatsGW on 07/24/2014

Pros: easy to use. easily detect usb current draw and voltage Cons: bulky. might need to use a usb extension cable for more space if using in tight spaces. only reads up to 2 decimal places Great product for measuring current draw of USB devices. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted bycegavantes on 07/24/2014

IT´S A VERY UTIL TOOL, I USE IT TO TEST MY POWER BANK, YOU CAN USE TO CHECK THE POWER LOAD AND YOUR GADGET´S ENERGY CONSUMPTION WHILE THERE ARE LOADING IF YOU HAVE A POWER BANK OR SIMILIAR, AND YOU WANT TO BE SURE THE POWER IS OK, THIS IS YOUR GADGET!!! SMALL!! UTIL! Read more

VERY UTIL

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections