DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Sliver
Customer’s impression:
excellent muito bom Disappointed Works Well Decent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypnj555 on 12/18/2014

Economic yet valuable stuff. The online purchasing procedure is easy to be done. The description of the stuff is clear. The image of the stuff is clear. Only one disadvantage which is the long time period of shipping make me wonder when this thing would come to my house. But overall, it is fine. Read more

Impression:economic valuable stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorcpa on 12/06/2014

Just as described in the description. Cheap and useful. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byNilSoares on 12/04/2014

Qualidade excelente Como descrito Chegou no prazo Recomendo Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byDeadmau5fan95 on 12/02/2014

Pros: I like the black handle on the lock picks, they help you get a grip on them Cons: When I received my shipping, about 11- business days after it left was successfully shipped (not including the processing times and issues with stock I ran into) I opened it up to find out that I received two number ... Read more

Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping. Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping. Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping.

Impression:Decent,Disappointed , but not exactly as the picture;

0 0 0

• posted byShadowstrike on 12/01/2014

I've been building lockpicks for some time, so this is my first "real" set. Must say that i'm satisfied, they are sturdy and elastic so they won't bend that easy, and if they do, you can easily bend them back. 11 pieces for 5$? Yeah, it's a must buy. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 11/27/2014

Pros: Easy to use, nothing much to do, only need some ability and pratice Works so great, like designed. Cons: No cons, works how i need Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byPeioTB on 11/23/2014

Muy utiles y de buena calidad. El mango facilita mucho su uso. Parecen resistentes. Muy contento con el set de ganzuas. Read more

Impression:Decent,Works Well, but not exactly as the picture;

0 0 0

• posted byindecaa on 10/02/2014

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: It works! It can be easily used by watching some informational videos. Within the first 3 hours I opened 2 Locks; One easy; One not so easy! :-) Cons: Nothing really; The matterial seems to be able to handle the preassure,... Read more

0 0 1

• bom
    posted byWMCristo on 09/15/2014

bom Read more

bom

0 2 0

• posted byslugg0 on 09/12/2014

This is the first time I'm using lock-picks so can't compare to anything, but they seem so be pretty OK. Sturdy materials, good grips. The L- shaped pick maybe could have been a tiny bit thinner, but I think this is pretty good too. The first and fifth picks in the fifth picture were not included in ... Read more

Decent, but not exactly as picture

Impression:Decent, but not exactly as the picture;

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections