DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Sliver
Customer’s impression:
excellent muito bom Disappointed Works Well Decent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnaDidyk on 02/09/2015

Pros: es un set de ganzúas muy variado, aún estoy descubriendo para que sirven tantas piezas. No es dificil aprender a usarlo con las cerraduras más simples pero si es dificil usarlo con cerraduras más complejas, de todas formas en onternet se pueden encontrar cursos de ganzuismo muy dinámicos y... Read more

Impression:divertido,deportivo,extravagante;

0 1 0

• posted by8839704 on 01/21/2015

Came out pretty fast. All the set is available like described.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byquimgsz on 01/19/2015

La relacion calidad precio es buena, no son profesionales, pero para depende del uso son ideales. Keyboard pad, Character does not fade forevervienen en una bolsita de plastico mejorable, pero en general esrecomendable.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by8856248 on 01/16/2015

I'm beginner with lockpicks and this set was very usefull for learning of basics. I read many articles which dissuading me from buy cheap chinesse lockpicks but it's great for start and I didnt bent or broke one yet. Pros: great price, big set, 2 tools Cons: there's no "snowman" lockpick

0 0 0

• posted bybeveik on 12/25/2014

Though im still learning to use these tools, i have already had some successful unlocks and how rewarding it was! they didn't bend or brake even in my amateur hands. So far - GG.

Impression:all is great;

0 0 0

• posted bypnj555 on 12/18/2014

Economic yet valuable stuff. The online purchasing procedure is easy to be done. The description of the stuff is clear. The image of the stuff is clear. Only one disadvantage which is the long time period of shipping make me wonder when this thing would come to my house. But overall, it is fine.

Impression:economic valuable stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorcpa on 12/06/2014

Just as described in the description. Cheap and useful.

0 0 0

• posted byNilSoares on 12/04/2014

Qualidade excelente Como descrito Chegou no prazo Recomendo

0 0 0

• posted byDeadmau5fan95 on 12/02/2014

Pros: I like the black handle on the lock picks, they help you get a grip on them Cons: When I received my shipping, about 11- business days after it left was successfully shipped (not including the processing times and issues with stock I ran into) I opened it up to find out that I received two... Read more

Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping. Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping. Nice lock picks, at least the ones I got in shipping.

Impression:Decent,Disappointed , but not exactly as the picture;

0 0 0

• posted byShadowstrike on 12/01/2014

I've been building lockpicks for some time, so this is my first "real" set. Must say that i'm satisfied, they are sturdy and elastic so they won't bend that easy, and if they do, you can easily bend them back. 11 pieces for 5$? Yeah, it's a must buy.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections