DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPazferro on 07/25/2015

Pros: cheap, they work, don't seem too flimsy, they have plenty of flex , all in all works well and in, at that price you cant go wrong, cons: plastic is a bit crappy, but not many bad things to say regarding product In this advanced lock pick set, SecurePro have put in nine lockpicks of various... Read more

Great little gear

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 07/25/2015

The material is good. Have been picking a lot with it. Took long to be delivered, but that is normal. I have been using it for 4 months and love it. Nine is too much for me, I only use three, but that is a personal preference.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9480457 on 07/24/2015

This is a good value for money buy if you think of learning about lock picking. Played around with it for a day or two and enjoyed it, I was able to pick a lock with (I suspect) a bit of luck. A rake tool would have made the set much beter.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9346160 on 07/22/2015

This is a good item handy to use, handy to take with you, if you have lost a key you can really use this toolset as an alternative. I am satisfiedof the quality and price. Also I tested this and it really works smooth.

0 0 0

• posted by8955510 on 07/13/2015

price/quality is the best.

0 0 0

• posted byDemacr on 07/09/2015

Pros: pretty good quality and good price

0 0 0

• posted by9453559 on 06/26/2015

it is portable and is easy to use I can pick my kitchen lock easily in 15 mins cons: it ships to my house very slowly and there is a little rusty part on one of my tools

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9450543 on 06/23/2015

Pros: i liked the metal, is smooth, the tools are as described Cons: the diamond is not high enough, the tension wrenches are too wide so they don't fit in some tight padlocks, the twisted tension wrench is not completed twisted (so it slide from my finger) and it is the wider one. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by8336872 on 06/20/2015

works as stated

Impression:acceptable for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by9446317 on 06/18/2015

I am a apprentice right now, and these picks+tension wrenches are the best combo to begin with. Never had lockpicking gear before and this is my first one....and oh boy I love! The material....it does feel kinda "jeez it's gonna breake", but if you're carefull enough then it will hold long more... Read more

Impression:Useful,new,newbie;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere