DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9274112 on 05/03/2016

Really good lockpick

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9727357 on 03/30/2016

Good price but with a bit of meager material.

Impression:Väldigt bra;

0 0 0

• posted bywarongt on 03/22/2016

almost every piece is very similar in design, you get very similar tools in the 9 piece set and some of the tools are very lookalike. when trying to pick a lock I find that 5-6 out of 9 tools in this set are essentially the same with minor difference like one too has longer tip or one has smaller... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypagano-anna on 03/21/2016

Prodotto di ottima qualita, facile per l'uso e spedizione avvenuta nei minimi tempi, che dire non o parole per DX, ottimo e veloce

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAntagonizer on 03/11/2016

pros: good quality - if you know what you doing they will serve you for a long time cons: none for this price

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by0zoon0 on 03/04/2016

A good set of tools. Actually the most used is one or two of them. Used several times and there is no cons with it.

Useful tools Useful tools

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysemiLab on 02/21/2016

Pros: There are some pretty good standard picks in this set and the steel isn't bad. I've picked a couple of locks with this, and it seems to work well. So far I haven't bent any of the picks even though I've been a little rough with them. The price is really good. It's pretty good value for the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysymalla on 02/14/2016

Pros: price is the best pro, amount of picks and tensioners for this price is amazing Cons: quality is not the highest but for this price if I were to break one trying to use too much force I would just order another set

0 0 0

• posted byjuliotovar on 02/13/2016

It looks like it is, very cheap and real good quality. It looks like easy to use, I hope in next days I will pick my first lock. Nothing bad to say.

0 0 0

• posted byTremorin on 02/05/2016

These picks work very good. The handle is nice in size and comfortable to grip. The quality of the picks is amazin for the price and made of good material - they dont bent or break even if handled a little bit roughly. Also the compilation of picks is well chosen. I see only one little con: its a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere