DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9452815 on 08/24/2015

Hinta ja laatu todellakin kohdallaan, tukevat välineet ja kerrankin sellaisilla kahvoilla joista saa tukevan otteen vähän ruostuneisiin kohteisiinkin..

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcel1988 on 08/12/2015

Abre fechaduras simples. É como andar de bicicleta, depois que se aprende, fica fácil nas outras vezes. Parece ser frágil mas deve durar um bom tempo. Prefira esse do que aquele de 4,99 que tem uma chave de tensão a menos.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybeekiller3 on 08/10/2015

Pros: Very good quality for this price and a nice variety between all the tools. Cons: It feels a little week will using it, and the one of the two tension tool could have a small head for smaller locks

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9493271 on 08/05/2015

Steel quality is good but form can be better.

0 0 0

• posted by9448744 on 08/03/2015

Excellent support (very polite), but slow delivery.

0 0 0

• posted byohssecurity on 07/31/2015

Good Deals!

Impression:excellent;

1 0 1

• posted byPazferro on 07/25/2015

Pros: cheap, they work, don't seem too flimsy, they have plenty of flex , all in all works well and in, at that price you cant go wrong, cons: plastic is a bit crappy, but not many bad things to say regarding product In this advanced lock pick set, SecurePro have put in nine lockpicks of various... Read more

Great little gear

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 07/25/2015

The material is good. Have been picking a lot with it. Took long to be delivered, but that is normal. I have been using it for 4 months and love it. Nine is too much for me, I only use three, but that is a personal preference.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9480457 on 07/24/2015

This is a good value for money buy if you think of learning about lock picking. Played around with it for a day or two and enjoyed it, I was able to pick a lock with (I suspect) a bit of luck. A rake tool would have made the set much beter.

0 0 0

• posted by9346160 on 07/22/2015

This is a good item handy to use, handy to take with you, if you have lost a key you can really use this toolset as an alternative. I am satisfiedof the quality and price. Also I tested this and it really works smooth.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere