DX » Community » Reviews » Manganese Steel Unlocking 9-Lock Pick + 2-Tool Set - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoby2469 on 07/14/2016

Perfetti

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymcabral86 on 07/05/2016

Este kit de ganzuas es ideal para aprender a abrir cerraduras cuando perdistes tus llaves o quedaron dentro del vehiculo.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMaximeSharp89 on 07/01/2016

Pros : They're really cheap, but they do the job. Perfect to learn how to use them without buy some expensive lockpicking stuff. Cons : /

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9274112 on 05/03/2016

Really good lockpick

0 0 0

• posted by9727357 on 03/30/2016

Good price but with a bit of meager material.

Impression:Väldigt bra;

0 0 0

• posted bywarongt on 03/22/2016

almost every piece is very similar in design, you get very similar tools in the 9 piece set and some of the tools are very lookalike. when trying to pick a lock I find that 5-6 out of 9 tools in this set are essentially the same with minor difference like one too has longer tip or one has smaller... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypagano-anna on 03/21/2016

Prodotto di ottima qualita, facile per l'uso e spedizione avvenuta nei minimi tempi, che dire non o parole per DX, ottimo e veloce

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAntagonizer on 03/11/2016

pros: good quality - if you know what you doing they will serve you for a long time cons: none for this price

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by0zoon0 on 03/04/2016

A good set of tools. Actually the most used is one or two of them. Used several times and there is no cons with it.

Useful tools Useful tools

0 0 0

• posted bysemiLab on 02/21/2016

Pros: There are some pretty good standard picks in this set and the steel isn't bad. I've picked a couple of locks with this, and it seems to work well. So far I haven't bent any of the picks even though I've been a little rough with them. The price is really good. It's pretty good value for the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere