DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter Set (IR Remote)
Customer’s impression:
Very good for the price incrível Easy to fly Muito bom para o preço It survived a crash in salt water!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoyote33 on 09/14/2015

Difficult to navigate inside the house. Very unstable. I hit it numerous times to the walls. In the end the chopper is broken. I should have used it outdoors. But this doesn't tell that the product isn't good. I think it has a decent quality. If you hit it 10 times to the wall, it will eventually... Read more

Impression:Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by9434173 on 06/19/2015

Foi a primeira vez que pilotei um e gostei, pena que a bateria dura pouco.

Impression:Muito bom para o preço;

0 0 0

• posted bygiovannigustavo on 05/11/2015

voa bem é divertido para voar dentro de casa

0 0 0

• posted by9131770 on 03/26/2015

Pros: This Helicopter is easy to use and comes with USB charger, use this charger. A nice surprise is that mine came with 150mA battery, a little more than the 130mA advertised. The red and blue blinking lights make it look like a police copter, and the kids loved that. My son banged it up the so... Read more

Impression:Very good for the price,Easy to fly,It survived a crash in salt water!;

0 0 0

• posted bytiagomagnago on 02/25/2015

Produto de altíssima qualidade, ótima compra. recomendo a todos os manos.

Impression:Very good for the price,incrível,Easy to fly;

0 0 0

• posted byweegy on 01/19/2015

Pros: It shipped to me quite fast. Surprisingly durable even after crashing it many times. Meant for indoor use mostly. First time buyer of RC heli and quite pleased with this purchase Cons: For this price you can't really expect too much, it does what it's meant to do

Impression:Easy to fly;

0 0 0

• posted bymp007 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Easy to control, takes a lot of crashes, IR works even outdoors, very stable, hovers excellently Cons: Perhaps a better user manual, a spare flybar Very easy for beginners to use! This was my first heli and I learned to control it basically in 1 hour. Fun for indoors. Pretty indestructible,... Read more

Impression:Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byfreako on 07/28/2014

One of the best choppers I have seen, especially for this price. Not only the battery time is super OK, it's also balanced really well, so it's really easy to fly with even if you hardly have any experience with it. The only minor con is that you have at least 4 batteries lying around to fill up... Read more

Impression:Best chopper;

0 0 0

• posted byAndreufreak on 07/12/2014

- Very cheap (One of the cheapest helicopters here) - Very instinctive - Easy to use - Fast to charge - Comes with cables to plug and charge it - Really funny to use in open places - If it falls one side, it "gets up" alone, making it fly. The fly is not perfect, and sometimes it's hard... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythelovro on 06/11/2014

This helicopter is really easy to use, it is quite durable, the battery lasts long enough, it charges quite quickly. It has an option to drive more helicopters at the same time (channels A, B, C) - every time we tried this, one of friends lost control of a helicopter and he crashed - so I don't I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere