DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter Set (IR Remote)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythelovro on 06/11/2014

This helicopter is really easy to use, it is quite durable, the battery lasts long enough, it charges quite quickly. It has an option to drive more helicopters at the same time (channels A, B, C) - every time we tried this, one of friends lost control of a helicopter and he crashed - so I don't really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywagnerH on 02/14/2014

Easy to control, easy maintenance, very resistant and great fun. The beginning is quite complicated but then it's quite easy to control it. Shortly flight, a little tricky to adjust at first, control should be more practical. After that you can get the hang of, is very fun to play, even in open places ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvanovbr on 02/10/2014

Really good, easy to operate> It's the second one that I buy at DX. Great price and fun! You can ly it at home, but must take care with furniture, TV and so on. This heli is not made for outdoor. The IR needs walls to keep the remote and heli syncronized. If you fly outdoors, after 5 meters, you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKassi34 on 12/22/2013

Metal body, double propellers, easy to fly, USB charging is really amazing thing cause it's saving tremendous amounts of battery. Also relatively cheap, also durable you can crash it many many times and still works like a charm. Trimming the helicopter is easy and it really works. Maybe the fly time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvanovbr on 11/23/2013

Easy to fly, resistent if you don't keep bouncing it between walls and the floor. You can fly indoors and play with houses obstacles. Never got hurt using it. I DO recommend. Ok, its broken now, but only after 7 months and LOTS, LOTS of falls, and just a small plastic piece of the rotor, nothing else.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfsgfelipe on 11/14/2013

Very funny, good price. easy to charge. Very Colorfull. As its has a Gyro , its easier to operate it. Very entrantaning to you and your friends. Well contruction and material. Buy it and you will have no regreats Easy to break, not so easy to use at first time. But you get use to it. Spare parts are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssandel on 10/10/2013

- Has worked well for 6 months - controls well - recharges well (at least initially) - trims well - very entertaining for operator and spectators - After 6 months the helicopters runtime after reacharge seems to have dropped. - After 6 months the stick to the elevation control on the remote control eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdogutan on 07/31/2013

i think it is really fun to use, no matter what age you are at, it is just so fun to fly, once you own it you always want to fly it for sometime, as an advise i can tell you to order 6 aa batteries from here if you dont have at home the price could be a little less maybe, the razors are very fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymStuff123 on 07/27/2013

It is very stabile in flight, it can even carry about 20 grams and still fly safely. One night I took it for a test flight outside thinking it was somewhat wind-still, I made it fly about 8 meters directly up, a gust of wind grabbed it and made it descend gracefully into our pond.. I found it underwater ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheaterfou on 07/26/2013

Really low price Easy to use Batteries load fast Quick delivery Spare parts included You can load the batteries with USB or with the remote It is absolutely not windproof, be carefull if you try outside! the remote was maybe broken (I hear something inside when I shake it) Good product to begin but I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections