DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter (IR Remote)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

This is one of the funnest toys I have ever played with! It takes 6 AA batteries in the remote and you charge it through the remote. 15 mins charge is about 5 minutes flying time. This is so fun everytime I charge it I play until its out of battery. And it is worth it, I have charged about 7 times on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilisaf on 07/10/2011

Great fun. For the price, you get exactly what you expect. I can stir it well, and my 6 years old son enjoys getting it up in the air and landing it softly. A few hours of play at a time. (10 minutes of play every recharge cycle.) the plastic is a little bit too frgile. after a few crashes I had to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaek69 on 03/17/2011

Very cheap. Nice design Breaks easily. When I start to use it, was impossible to calibrate, it alone discalibrate. It received blows and lost the estability, it was flying in circles. It brokes in 20 minutes. The battery duration it is very low. I bought it for being nice but then I discovered that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshrks1 on 02/04/2011

- Lot of fun! - Nice design - It is very addictive - The controls are a little complex until you get how they works. - Battery duration. - It doesn't allow to charge the helicopter by USB. I will be glad to know if someone has the cable to charge this helicopter by USB. For now the helicopter still working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytymop on 12/26/2010

It is a very fun toy. The quality of the helicopter is not so bad for the price. It is always working while some crash from around 2 meters. The controller worked well only some hours. Now, for example, there is not any 0 position: the helicopter is always activated in low rotary frequency. To solve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFANM101010 on 12/16/2010

Fantastic toy, very fun, a little hard to control at first, but with practice you have fun, the control has an excellent finish, the helicopter has a very good finish and durable because it hit the ground several times and is perfect, I recommend Approved. I also recommend the deal extreme, the order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaland3 on 09/23/2010

It's simply looks AMAZING!! You reelly can fly it, not like the 2 ch ones. With a little practice, you can drive it almost everywhere, take off from table, do a circle, and land. Quite good build quality for the price. Not for the controller: that's worse, but works perfectly, and won't break. (some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandybezh on 09/18/2010

My son plays with this one and got a lot of pleasure.It's built durable enough to stay against falling down from 2-3 fts. I had a trouble with charger inside the remote - it didn't work it all.I found 2 dry electrolythic capacitors and replaced them.Now it works pretty well. It's a bit difficult to control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillybob884 on 04/14/2010

Very fun toy once you get the hang of it Somewhat fragile, but it's taken several long falls onto carpet and grass without breaking (Note: an aesthetic piece of the tail DID chip off when it took a good 10' fall to a tiled floor, but it still works just the same) Has blinking blue LED in the cockpit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeAnBeAn on 03/12/2010

This is one of the funnest toys I have ever played with! It takes 6 AA batteries in the remote and you charge it through the remote. 15 mins charge is about 5 minutes flying time. This is so fun everytime I charge it I play until its out of battery. And it is worth it, I have charged about 7 times on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections