DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter Set (IR Remote)
  • 5 star 14 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantigarriga on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Precio ecnomómico (es de los más económicos que hay en todo la oferta de la web). - Calidad (plástico y aluminio). - Resistente (aunque cae facilmente aún no he roto ninguna pieza! además incluye una bolsa con recambios de las distintas h&#2... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybakerm on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a good quality helicopter same as the $25 version except no gyro. I already own the $25 version and the build and quality are the same. The only difference is this on does not have a gyro. Big difference. I did not realize how much the gyro was doing.Co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTrashumante on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is relatively easy to setup, charge and use. It includes some parts to replace and the tool you need to work in your helicopter. It´s a really funny toy, not for little children. I think that the price is right.Cons:6 batteries (6xAA) in the controller... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelh on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:para el precio que tiene es un buen juguete tiene mas funcionalidades que la mayoria de los helicopteros baratos it has metal frameCons:battery lasts less than 10 minutes, as the blades rotate but is lifted from the ground is almost impossible to keep upright, always mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdid63 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The helicopter is fun to use, so if you are good to manually make the helicopter point in the desired direction, then it is much fun for a small amount of money.Cons:Beware that the center pin for the main rotors is not that strong and can bend if the helicopter fall dow... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeusadruga on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Tons of fun! Pretty steady, it took me more then 100 crashes, and one ceiling fan. to inflict some damage. The metal frame is really strong and the hellicopter looks nice. The controller works nice, and has a good size, the knobs are well builded.Cons:Spare parts are a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemcoAdvo on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Stable helicopter due to gyro. Don't expect full correction, but stabilises the helicopter decently. Charging via USB, so AA batteries last longer! Spare parts plus screwdriver are very handy! Acceptable charging and flying times. Light on USB cable indicates if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbruban on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price is amazing!! The plastic for the is actually good, it got already lot of impacts right into its blades and it still works perfect!Cons:need super skill to make it goes straight. the batterey is to fast get lost the power. need super skill to make it goes straig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpski on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Range is pretty good as well as the build quality. No screws are loose, the blades are near unbreakable(after a few hits to the wall) and overall it's very sturdy. I like the fact that you can charge it in ~half an hour via the USB. I managed to get many 10 min... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrubendleon on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The price is amazing!! The plastic for the is actually good, it got already lot of impacts right into its blades and it still works perfect! The plastic at the body of the copter is not like the blades, but it actually can get impacts and still functional. It's a good luck... Read more

enjoying my copter at the office..
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections