DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter Set (IR Remote)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

Pros: It is relatively easy to setup, charge and use. It includes some parts to replace and the tool you need to work in your helicopter. It´s a really funny toy, not for little children. I think that the price is right. Cons: 6 batteries (6xAA) in the controller is a lot. The quality is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

This is a good quality helicopter same as the $25 version except no gyro. I already own the $25 version and the build and quality are the same. The only difference is this on does not have a gyro. Big difference. I did not realize how much the gyro was doing. I cound not say i have found any cons in ... Read more

0 0 0

This is a good quality helicopter same as the $25 version except no gyro. I already own the $25 version and the build and quality are the same. The only difference is this on does not have a gyro. Big difference. I did not realize how much the gyro was doing. I cound not say i have found any cons in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaljnre on 12/11/2013

El mas económico de las publicaciones. El producto se corresponde exactamente con la descripción del mismo. Viene con juego de paletas adicionales y hélice trasera adicional también No vienen las pilas :( (igualmente no lo menciona la publicación). Poca autonomía, no llega ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantigarriga on 03/07/2013

- Precio ecnomómico (es de los más económicos que hay en todo la oferta de la web). - Calidad (plástico y aluminio). - Resistente (aunque cae facilmente aún no he roto ninguna pieza! además incluye una bolsa con recambios de las distintas hélices). - Control del helic&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybakerm on 02/25/2013

This is a good quality helicopter same as the $25 version except no gyro. I already own the $25 version and the build and quality are the same. The only difference is this on does not have a gyro. Big difference. I did not realize how much the gyro was doing. Does not have gyro. Very hard to control.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTrashumante on 02/09/2013

It is relatively easy to setup, charge and use. It includes some parts to replace and the tool you need to work in your helicopter. It´s a really funny toy, not for little children. I think that the price is right. 6 batteries (6xAA) in the controller is a lot. The quality is a little poor, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelh on 01/19/2013

para el precio que tiene es un buen juguete tiene mas funcionalidades que la mayoria de los helicopteros baratos it has metal frame battery lasts less than 10 minutes, as the blades rotate but is lifted from the ground is almost impossible to keep upright, always moving somewhere when dropped, not for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykdid63 on 01/15/2013

The helicopter is fun to use, so if you are good to manually make the helicopter point in the desired direction, then it is much fun for a small amount of money. Beware that the center pin for the main rotors is not that strong and can bend if the helicopter fall down with the rotor first. Also: There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeusadruga on 01/08/2013

Tons of fun! Pretty steady, it took me more then 100 crashes, and one ceiling fan. to inflict some damage. The metal frame is really strong and the hellicopter looks nice. The controller works nice, and has a good size, the knobs are well builded. Spare parts are a little bit expensive, considering the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections