DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter Set (IR Remote)
  • 5 star 18 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraapi on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- lightweight, quite hard to break, but not indestructable (blades are most likely to break on impact). - usb charger, so you can charge it from your laptop. - suitable for kids Cons:- no gyro makes it quite difficult to fly - battery lifetime is not so great - suitable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySopho on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This 3CH heli is fun to fly because it is less stable then others I've owned. I let my 2 year old son fly this too, and it has fallen out of the sky and crashed an uncountable number of times with only some small scratches on the paint of the canopy. It is rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJpATF on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap. -Very easy to fly. -made with metal parts. -Almost indestructible. -Comes with replacement main rotor blades. -recharges battery from USB/control. -lift off from your hand. Cons:-100mah battery gives you only 10 minutes of fly. -recharges takes about 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilkshocker on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Resistant to crash. After several crashes and it's still in 1 piece. It comes with several replacement parts which is nice. I don't think I need to use them for a while. Cons:does not fly straight with the left controller. Mine flies forward without me pushing up on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomoflow on 12/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An Awsome machine for begginers like me who found it very fun to play with!! It is very strond build and has taken alot of bumps and crashes but has resisted everything thrown at it!! Gives you extra parts which is awsome!! Cons:The instructions are in chinese but its e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarry132 on 10/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good great price awesome product for its. Nice and easy to fly and get used to awesome before getting a more expensive chopper great for children or people that aren't that computary its great that you can recharge using USB. Cons:The rotor is very weak and if it r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLedStyle on 10/28/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Beautiful and really works - Very very very fun! - Comes with replacement parts - Charge from USB - Good quality. I crashed a lot and only broken the tail blade (replaced already) Cons:- 1 set of parts is not enough. It's hard to get used with it. The plastic parts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMomo on 10/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This helicopter is really great, so cheap for the quality. Easy to fly, not easy to break. USB cable is so convenient. It's good looking too. Cons:The trim is not so easy to set, a wheel would have been better instead of 2 buttons right&left. Don't recharge it with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytearexs on 10/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy control, less than 5 minute to learn but after more than 2 week I still want to fly. Fly is very stable. Charging from USB is universal and fast. Cons:5 min fly time from one charge. Want some more. I broke upper balancing lever after drop down from the top of my r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkazak on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I crashed it as soon as i got it and nothing happened! the contols are very easy,the gyroscope helps alot! the little lights are not bad. the fact hat you can charge it from the remote and from a USB port is very useful! COMES WITH PARTS!! Cons:Has minor difficulty with s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections