DX » Community » Reviews » 720P HDMI 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD RM/RMVB/MPEG4 Media Player with USB Host and SDHC
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluv2tup on 12/17/2010

The first 5 months this worked perfectly. I installed a WD 500 Gig SATA hard drive to hold movies and was able to use this with any TV, anywhere. Handled AVI format movies perfectly when it worked. After 6 months, it will no longer recognize the self-installed 500 Gig internal hard drive. It will play ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetalDDD on 04/18/2010

Good quality, easy of use, supports many multimedia formats. Has last play time memory. Easy to insert 2.5" HDD and can be used as external HDD Enclosure. Device that I receive has low IR remote control sensitivity, RC must be sent directly to the device and required several times to press the button,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydedepranas on 03/27/2010

First of all the build quality. I was surprised that the materials used are very good. If not the big "media center" name on the device you could say that it is from some very known company. Menu is in english, so there was no problem with finding out the language. Very easy to use. Nothing is perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections