Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWinBook on 12/26/2013

Much cheaper then those earphones that I had ever bought before this one, and the quality of this of is worth much more than $3. I can not say anything bad about this nice product. I'm totally satisfied with it. If I will ever need another earphone, I will chose the exact same product. Fortunately, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymahred on 12/26/2013

Great price and quality!! For regular daily usage just awesome! I use it on the notebook to watch videos, listen to music, etc and it is just great! The earplugs are comfortable and easy to wear. The audio you play audio headset is perfect in all devices, notebook, tablet, smartphone, PC None Get it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySheldar on 12/15/2013

Very cheap. In the presence of 3 pairs of interchangeable silicone tips of different sizes. That's it! No bass at all. Sound nasty, just mids. You can only listen to human speech. For listening to music does not fit. Flat sound, volume, not at all. Uncomfortable to insert into your ears as little depth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

Cheap, sound is okish for an emergency replacement earphone but not anything to write home about. Build quality is not so good, all of them broke after a couple of months but for the price its ok. I got these for emergency replacements and to give around when people ask to borrow earphones. IF you do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonkill on 10/14/2013

The sound has good quality for the money you pay. The size is correct for my ear but you can change the sponge for other. The cable is long enough for me. The color is great. The earphones look sturdy. I recommend the buy absolutely. The price and the sound are awesome. There are a very few cons. My ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzauberinmeb on 09/30/2013

good quality for the price, the sound is fine and they fit well and are comfortable. I bought them for my mp3 that I use for going jogging and they are ok for that. there are cheaper ones which seem similar, so I do not understand the difference in the price. If you use them while sport they fall sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvesedp on 09/29/2013

Definitely the price and durability. I have used them for 6 months now without a problem. I am very satisfied with these earphones. The rubber part that enters inside your ear could be made of a slightly thicker rubber. Not really a con, because you receive an extra pair of rubber ends that are slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytodamarc on 09/24/2013

- Price is low - Meets with the purporse (running) - Good looking, the design is very cool - Is very confortable and isolates the external sound with eficiency - The sound quality is not so clear - Sometime there are some noises when you are running but nothing that you can notice frequently There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardopd on 09/03/2013

It's a very cheap earphone. It isolates very well the external noises. The sound is very loud. it comes with 3 sizes of ear buds. ear buds of others earphones fits in this one too. The sound it's excellent, but it's very good for the price. The bass of this phone is very strong. If your music divece ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

They are small, they come with various adapters that allow you to adjust it to any ears. They block sound quite well. Music from them is good, it is not excellent, but it is good never the less, especially for the price. You can adjust where the wire will separate into right and left, which is especially ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections