Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnguar on 01/26/2015

Me anime a comprar estos cascos porque tenia muchas review y hablaban bien de ellos. Bueno mi conclusión es que por el precio están decentes, pero el sonido no es tan bueno como la gente comenta, tienen mas bien un sonido metálico, abusando de las frecuencias medias. Otra pequeña pega que tienen... Read more

Impression:acceptable for low price;

0 0 0

• posted byrildo22 on 01/21/2015

For the low price it´s ok.

Impression:acceptable for low price;

0 0 0

• posted bykevin3ssen on 12/11/2014

Pros: - It's quite cheap - It has an OK design - I personally find it confortable in my ears compared to other products Cons: - In contrast to what the text says, it has a horrible bass (it's not the worst though) - The way it's packed makes it tangle very quickly (it may take a long time before... Read more

Impression:terrible bass,acceptable for low price;

0 0 0

• posted byzebre007 on 11/11/2014

génial et très bon son.je le conseille vivement.

Impression:bon fils;

0 0 0

• posted byqvijote on 08/12/2014

Pros : Very good headphones for portable stereo sound quality, good design with very good value - price. Cons: None Other thoughts: None

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byWinBook on 12/26/2013

Much cheaper then those earphones that I had ever bought before this one, and the quality of this of is worth much more than $3. I can not say anything bad about this nice product. I'm totally satisfied with it. If I will ever need another earphone, I will chose the exact same product. I have not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymahred on 12/26/2013

Great price and quality!! For regular daily usage just awesome! I use it on the notebook to watch videos, listen to music, etc and it is just great! The earplugs are comfortable and easy to wear. The audio you play audio headset is perfect in all devices, notebook, tablet, smartphone, PC None Get... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySheldar on 12/15/2013

Very cheap. In the presence of 3 pairs of interchangeable silicone tips of different sizes. That's it! No bass at all. Sound nasty, just mids. You can only listen to human speech. For listening to music does not fit. Flat sound, volume, not at all. Uncomfortable to insert into your ears as little... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

Cheap, sound is okish for an emergency replacement earphone but not anything to write home about. Build quality is not so good, all of them broke after a couple of months but for the price its ok. I got these for emergency replacements and to give around when people ask to borrow earphones. IF do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonkill on 10/14/2013

The sound has good quality for the money you pay. The size is correct for my ear but you can change the sponge for other. The cable is long enough for me. The color is great. The earphones look sturdy. I recommend the buy absolutely. The price and the sound are awesome. There are a very few cons.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections