Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramonkill on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound has good quality for the money you pay. The size is correct for my ear but you can change the sponge for other. The cable is long enough for me. The color is great. The earphones look sturdy. I recommend the buy absolutely. The price and the sound ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvesedp on 09/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely the price and durability. I have used them for 6 months now without a problem. I am very satisfied with these earphones. Cons:The rubber part that enters inside your ear could be made of a slightly thicker rubber. Not really a con, because you receive an extr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardopd on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap earphone. It isolates very well the external noises. The sound is very loud. it comes with 3 sizes of ear buds. ear buds of others earphones fits in this one too. The sound it's excellent, but it's very good for the price. Cons:The bass of this phone i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are small, they come with various adapters that allow you to adjust it to any ears. They block sound quite well. Music from them is good, it is not excellent, but it is good never the less, especially for the price. You can adjust where the wire will separate into... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypagerek on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When you play audio headset is perfect in all devices, notebook, tablet, smartphone, PC. Zpracovnání headphones the price. It is not wrong but it is on them to identify low price but mainly play as well. Cons:Price matches the quality. OtherThoughts:Met my exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These earphones looks very good and works well. The music coming out of them sounds good. Not a LOT of loud bass, but still good sound, especially for the price I was expecting less quality. Cons:They kinda come out easy from my ears. When i walk with them I have to put... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanyix on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's Cheap, works, have long wires, and have good bass, and it's pretty good in filtering out the outside sounds, have a lot of ear adapters. Cons:Almost no high frequency sounds, and poor at middle frequencies, not for audiophiles :) OtherThoughts:It can be a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykasperk on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Seem kind of durable, although I don't know why I'd use them (but more about this in the Cons section) Cons:- Terrible sound quality; only very low frequency sounds can be heard and there's a lot of buzzing noise which never occurs with other earphones - Very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheNicuo on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound is good for 3 dollars but it's nothing fantastic. Good bass. Good quality and quite long cable. Package include 3 different earbuds. Cons:Bad build quality, it looks really cheap. I bought 3 one of them broke after one week of using. OtherThoughts:I only use them... Read more

2 0
  • posted byimikac on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price and quality!! For regular daily usage just awesome! I use it on the notebook to watch videos, listen to music, etc and it is just great! The earplugs are comfortable and easy to wear. Cons:I don't see any! Just positive feedback from my side! OtherThoughts:J... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections