DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Wet/Dry Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (220V AC)
  • 5 star 15 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJallukola1 on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use. Just take it out of the box and start cutting. Cutter is really sharp and has no problems when I cut my head bald. It's washable and that is big plus. Also it's cordless so you can use it anywhere. Also "fast" delivery. It took only 2 week... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudyh on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At a low price this product has a great value for money. The clipper's built is surprisingly sturdy & good. The Internal battery holds for a long time after charging it. The clipper knives are sharp & don't rust after being wet. Buying it in a store would cost 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynunocruz on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is light, water resistant and most importantly, very powerful (even when the battery is dying it cuts great)! This clipper can cut really well through my hair, unlike my last one, and I can even use the hair size adjustment. Cons:Since it's all plastic some... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDmitriEmelyanov on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:build quality is very good,cordles, it have come, charged, extra light weight, super good in working, adjustable "size for cut" with no tool,easy to clean, just under falling water stream. I cut hair by myself during about 30 minutes, using only this c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliri1212 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Quality, long battery life. Well Designed, easy to clean. There is light indicator that point if the battery is full or empty Cons:The cutting levels aren't good for beard design because the levels are jumping from very short hair length to very long hair length/ O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprazo on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The package that came to me was nice and solid, the items are firmly packed in the box, so there is no fear of any damages during transportation. It has all the necessary equipment inside; clipper, comb, brush, oil and add-ons for different length of your hair. Works al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRomanYankovsky on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this machine for a quite long time. Just works fine. It is waterproof - can be used in shower. Motor is powerful enough to cut even toughest hair. The regulation of length is easy to use and fine. Cons:I don't see any. The only cons is - it does not cut very short... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykayhan66 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it has a really powerfull motor inside wich doesnt stop easily on the thoughest hair and beards. its waterproof and yes i actually tested this under the shower and it survived build quality is great it feels nice and solid it has a built in battery wich makes... Read more

boxxx clipper blade e12e2e1 12ee1e12213 13314422441
    0 0
  • posted byIuriGuadagnin on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muito útil poder ser usado na água. ótimo para usar no banho. muito funcional fácil ajuste dos tamanhos de corte. bateria carrega bem. dura por um tempo razoável. Cons:Por ser possíviel utilizar na água, o valor é um pouco mais el... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFeadim on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very good!! Very good price, cheap and nice. The regulation of lenght works fine. I cut my beard with the machine and was like the expensive brand machine. Very powerful and works very fine!! Cons:The plastic looks a little bit cheap and fragile. If the ba... Read more

The box the set The machine The rear side of the clipper head The side of the clipper
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections