DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Wet/Dry Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (220V AC)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJallukola1 on 06/19/2014

Easy to use. Just take it out of the box and start cutting. Cutter is really sharp and has no problems when I cut my head bald. It's washable and that is big plus. Also it's cordless so you can use it anywhere. Also "fast" delivery. It took only 2 weeks. Not any that I can find. Maybe that there is no loading stand, but it ain't problem for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynof300 on 06/01/2014

strong and well perform There are different sizes of heights to the hairstyle, wireless machine is more than enough to use a haircut, the blades are strong and it cuts efficiently and easily don't have under 4 mm cut I used it only ones but it seems that it strong machine and I am glad that I make this purchase, it is cheap and good There are two parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudyh on 01/02/2014

At a low price this product has a great value for money. The clipper's built is surprisingly sturdy & good. The Internal battery holds for a long time after charging it. The clipper knives are sharp & don't rust after being wet. Buying it in a store would cost 3-4 times more. Not having a nose hair trimmer. Other than that couldn't find any.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynunocruz on 08/27/2013

It is light, water resistant and most importantly, very powerful (even when the battery is dying it cuts great)! This clipper can cut really well through my hair, unlike my last one, and I can even use the hair size adjustment. Since it's all plastic sometimes when I adjust the size ring, the accessory snaps out of the connection and I have to reattach ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDmitriEmelyanov on 08/11/2013

build quality is very good,cordles, it have come, charged, extra light weight, super good in working, adjustable "size for cut" with no tool,easy to clean, just under falling water stream. I cut hair by myself during about 30 minutes, using only this clipper, hands and two mirrors. All the hair was cut well and quickly on the bottom side of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrix666 on 08/07/2013

Very sharp, good length adjustment on both clipper heads, rechargable. Long power cable. Even comes with a comb, a small oil flask for the clipper head and a small brush for cleaning the machine. Battery life (not the best), but for the price not really a con. The teeth on clipper heads might be a bit flimsy. The waterproof marking is questionable. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLODVG on 07/06/2013

Good hair clipper, it looks like one that is much more expansive. I use it for trimming beard and it does the job well. The price is very descent and the build quality is goo. I didn't find any con, It says that it's washable but i wouldnt wash it because it can stuck the engine. You have to oil it from time to time. It takes long time to cut a beard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliri1212 on 03/13/2013

Good Quality, long battery life. Well Designed, easy to clean. There is light indicator that point if the battery is full or empty The cutting levels aren't good for beard design because the levels are jumping from very short hair length to very long hair length/ I used it for some time and i really happy of buying this product. I am using for beard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprazo on 03/04/2013

The package that came to me was nice and solid, the items are firmly packed in the box, so there is no fear of any damages during transportation. It has all the necessary equipment inside; clipper, comb, brush, oil and add-ons for different length of your hair. Works almost whole hour on batteries. The motor is strong enough for all types of hair. Even ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRomanYankovsky on 02/25/2013

I use this machine for a quite long time. Just works fine. It is waterproof - can be used in shower. Motor is powerful enough to cut even toughest hair. The regulation of length is easy to use and fine. I don't see any. The only cons is - it does not cut very short hair (sometimes I would prefer to cut it shorter). I recommend it. Cannot be cheaper ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections