DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Wet/Dry Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good product Easy to use Amazing buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byignaigna on 09/19/2016

Pros: it works very well. The position of the blades can be regulated to different positions. Cons: none so far.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 5

• posted byKrisBergstrom on 03/15/2016

Good product for its price, it plastic so it feels little bit cheap. But overall i recommend.

0 0 0

• posted byhamadabouz on 03/06/2016

This is a good product, very useful for me because i don't need to go to barber shop to cut my hair. this product is easy to user, easy to clean

0 0 0

• posted byalehermillaa on 01/21/2016

hello truth the merchandise arrives in a very good condition thanks every day that passes I like working with you for the quality of products

Impression:Good product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bystoffel on 01/11/2016

pros: ease of use, quality, different settings of length. it is realy easy to set the length of the hair and the setting stays unlike some others where you need to take care not to touch the wrong thing in order to keep the length. Cons: changing between the 2 combs (for greater or smaler length)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomazdb on 12/29/2015

Good cheap hair clipper that cuts well and with many lengths and cun cut your beard with ease, but the battery isn't so good as it takes too long to recharge and the run time is not so good. Pros: easy to use, cuts well and it´s easy to clean Cons: the battery charge and run time

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byodedor on 03/30/2015

pros: working good great price cons: cheap feeling (plastic machine)

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjefrydagucci on 02/16/2015

This is a good product, very useful for me because i don't need to go to barber shop to cut my hair. this product is easy to user, easy to clean

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySeanUA on 02/08/2015

Pros: Qualitatively made housing. Waterproof. Two tips included. The range of changes in the length haircut just gorgeous! Battery life very pleasantly surprised. Cons: Perhaps in this category can be attributed only to the absence of complete scissors. But the machine for a hairstyle has no claims!

Exactly what I was looking for Exactly what I was looking for

Impression:buena,Amazing,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byTemwez on 01/27/2015

Pros:The clipper has nice handling & is swift in cutting hair as well as shaving. I enjoy using it more that the other hair clippers i have been using. I do not regret buying this product. -After charging it i can do all my shaving. - the power cable does not get in the way because the clipper be... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere