DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Battery 2-Pack
Customer’s impression:
good battery lacking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystang57 on 06/03/2015

Pros: Very good price. Arrived with 3.7v. The good batteries hold the charge for a long time. Cons: One died after charging once. Won't charge above 0.5v now. Also, these were slightly longer than my non-rechargeable CR123A batteries.

Impression:lacking;

0 0 0

• posted bylhojo on 03/13/2015

Pros: the protection circuit works. When I run a flashlight until the battery dies and I disconnect it for ten minutes then measure the voltage, it's around 3.2v. I gather this remaining charge is enough for the cell to not be permanently damaged. I haven't tested overcharging. Cons: this battery... Read more

Impression:lacking;

0 0 0

• posted bytomascumsille on 10/16/2014

easy to use and come in perfect conditions and i take in time. the cuality is good and the bateryes came charged.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 08/21/2014

I use a lot of CR123 batteries in torches. Since they're stupid expensive in my country I bought all mine from DX, and this brand seems to be most reliable. Every time I charge one I put a dot on the side. Some of mine are at 20 charges and still going fine. I use them in pocket torches and my or... Read more

Impression:battery;

0 0 0

• posted byDeregistered on 01/10/2014

Protected, reasonable capacity for price, physicaly fit all my applications. Surprisingly (very surprisingly) can take higher current draws Will not physically fit a very few applications due to increased size. Full capacity can never be reaslised due to the protection circuit, which works as As... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZiegenpeter on 06/30/2013

I own eight of this 16340 and all of them have a capacity between 600-700 mAh, measured with my iCharger (4.2 V -> 2.8 V, 0.5 A discharge). This is much, better than all my other 16340 (which have typically 400-500 mAh) in this price range. No really cons, maybe that the stated capacity of 880... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoofMeowArf on 05/07/2013

Come in a package of two with a case. The batteries are great in value in comparison to the brand name ones you get in store. I haven't had a problem with these yet plus they're rechargeable! I can't honestly find anything to complain about these batteries. They're working fine in the flashlight... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKensasaki on 04/01/2013

I like cheap price. There is also a decent capacity, usability is good.I am using this battery with flashlight(SKU:39671).It is very bright.I am very satisfied. Blurred print makes me uneasy.Character was blurred.But there is no problem in use... So far no otherwise. UltraFire;It is printed on is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNorgs on 03/20/2013

These are about the best 16340 style cells on DX. They come in a neat little plastic case, which is great for transportation. These cells are slightly longer than 34mm. Not sure of the 880 mAh rating. Probably around 3/4 of that in reality. They hold more juice than other cheaper 16340 style I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Cheap, effective, rechargeable CR123a's. Used on in a 20mw green laser and it has been working for months although I do not use it often. I have also tested in an EOtech replica and it works good, although it is a bit tighter in the battery box then the included battery. Had one failure out of 4... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere