DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Battery 2-Pack
  • 5 star 81 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
battery
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 08/21/2014

I use a lot of CR123 batteries in torches. Since they're stupid expensive in my country I bought all mine from DX, and this brand seems to be most reliable. Every time I charge one I put a dot on the side. Some of mine are at 20 charges and still going fine. I use them in pocket torches and my bike's helmet light. None have ever leaked or split for ... Read more

Impression:battery;

0 0
  • posted byDeregistered on 01/10/2014

Protected, reasonable capacity for price, physicaly fit all my applications. Surprisingly (very surprisingly) can take higher current draws Will not physically fit a very few applications due to increased size. Full capacity can never be reaslised due to the protection circuit, which works as designed. As a result, run times can be painfully short on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiegenpeter on 06/30/2013

I own eight of this 16340 and all of them have a capacity between 600-700 mAh, measured with my iCharger (4.2 V -> 2.8 V, 0.5 A discharge). This is much, better than all my other 16340 (which have typically 400-500 mAh) in this price range. No really cons, maybe that the stated capacity of 880 mAh is not reached (but thee same applies to all my other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoofMeowArf on 05/07/2013

Come in a package of two with a case. The batteries are great in value in comparison to the brand name ones you get in store. I haven't had a problem with these yet plus they're rechargeable! I can't honestly find anything to complain about these batteries. They're working fine in the flashlight that I bought them for. I would repurchase these. If I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKensasaki on 04/01/2013

I like cheap price. There is also a decent capacity, usability is good.I am using this battery with flashlight(SKU:39671).It is very bright.I am very satisfied. Blurred print makes me uneasy.Character was blurred.But there is no problem in use... So far no otherwise. UltraFire;It is printed on the negative terminal.Long length because PCB is included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorgs on 03/20/2013

These are about the best 16340 style cells on DX. They come in a neat little plastic case, which is great for transportation. These cells are slightly longer than 34mm. Not sure of the 880 mAh rating. Probably around 3/4 of that in reality. They hold more juice than other cheaper 16340 style cells I bought from DX. I doubt they are 880 mAh. I didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Cheap, effective, rechargeable CR123a's. Used on in a 20mw green laser and it has been working for months although I do not use it often. I have also tested in an EOtech replica and it works good, although it is a bit tighter in the battery box then the included battery. Had one failure out of 4 batteries, this is why I rated a 4 on quality although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymellowhead on 02/06/2013

These batteries come with a protection board to prevent over charge, as well as over discharge. I only use this battery in a small LED flashlight/torch and it works wonderfully well for that purpose. It can be charged many hundreds of times, and they do tend to hold a charge quite well. I'm very satisfied with this product overall. The length of this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/27/2013

I have been buying these for the last 3 years and have never been let down. They hold a charge very well, and the circuit protection stops charging on a consistent basis. I use these mainly with small torches and have been most impressed with the product and with Deal Extreme's price on this product. You can't go wrong with this very consistent and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatozebadua on 12/27/2012

very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads maybe 50, they begin to cry shortly but for the price worth every usd, buy one, I recommend this. very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections