DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Battery 2-Pack
  • 5 star 76 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very good

posted by patozebadua on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads maybe 50, they begin to cry shortly but for the price worth every usd, buy one, I recommend this.

Cons:

very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads maybe 50, they begin to cry shortly but for the price worth every usd, buy one, I recommend this.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections