DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Waterproof EL Digital Stopwatch Sport Wristwatch (Black)
  • 5 star 16 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Works perfectly fine
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaibot74 on 08/20/2014

Pros: Works great - time available as 24hr clock Different timing modes Cons: Light not very bright and turns off again too fast The menus are hard to maneuver at first and the instructions are probably needed. I think the watch is fine and it is also relatively comfortable to wear. Read more

Impression:Works perfectly fine;

0 0
  • posted byjssuss on 10/25/2013

Fits my wrist perfectly. Buttons are easy to get to. backlit numbers are easy to read. Looks good enough to wear at the office. Wish I could change the display to 24 hour (military) time. Maybe I can and it's just not in the instuction sheet that came with the watch. I like that solar power supplements the battery, though I'm not sure just how much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyDurin on 07/27/2013

Price! The metal top and bottom. Large numbers. Solar battery. Water-resistant. The backlighting is even and not too bright. The buttons are large and comfortable. The buttons are not pressed accidentally. Plastic glass. Week starts with Sunday. In Russia, the Monday. No built-in calendar. Day of the week does not depend on the date. Bracelet is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanko2003 on 07/10/2013

cool watch, does what it's supposed to do; strap is long enough for me (previously ordered watched from DX had short straps). Sits well. Nice light. haven't tried in water but from the looks I can conclude it's NOT waterproof. Some actions are rather complicated, I can't remember how to enable/disable alarm and chime, perhaps I should revise the manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysveta79 on 06/26/2013

Beautiful stylish design. Super illuminating from beneath. Possibility to put a date and day of week. Alarm clock. And watertightness. And all this for a not large price. Unchecked yet them in water, but plan to do it in the nearest week. I found no problems with this product. Good stop-watch. Stylish look at oneself on a hand. Unchecked yet them in ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalanfast on 06/16/2013

The product looks way more expensive than actually is. It has a Very good build quality, specialy the wristband wich is sillicon made. Its water resistant I took a few showers wearing it and had no problems at all. I live in brazil and arrived in 18 days. Doesn't come with any package. Only bubbles plastic. But has arrived without any scratch. I dont ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelandrew73 on 03/25/2013

Si bien acabo de recibir el reloj puse que lo tengo hace más de un mes porque es el 2do reloj que poseo. Al primero se le rompió la maya luego de 18 meses de uso y me salía lo mismo en Uruguay cambiarle la correa que comprar otro en origen. No lo pensé 2 veces, es bonito, es muy barato y es muy bueno en lo que promete y cumple. Quiz&... Read more

3 0
  • posted byobspp on 02/17/2013

- Large numbers. - Durable. - Practical/functional. - Good band. - Good light. - The battery seems to be doing great after almost 9 months (I was skeptical at first how long it would actually last). - Looks a little clumsy and big. - I swam with it a few times (pool), and it seems to be fine with it, though I didn't try too many times since the guide ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykmstar54 on 02/14/2013

- Cheap - Clear and easy to read - Does what it's supposed to - Comfortable - Decently Built - Comes with instructions - Poor packaging, would have been nice to get it in a box or something but it came wrapped in some plastic only. Seems quite solid and comfortable. Got this mainly so I can do some running and general exercise. Doesn't look like it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybower on 12/11/2012

GREAT PRICE, LONG BATTERY LIFE DUE TO SOLAR CHARGING, THIS IS 2ND ONE I OWNED 8 YEARS AGO AS GIFT. HAS DAY, DATE, MONTH, STOP WATCH MODE, LIGHT FOR READING IN DARK AREAS. THIS IS 2ND ONE I OWNED, GOT IT 8 YEARS AGO AS A GIFT, SILICONE RUBBER WRIST BAND DETERIOATED IN ABOUT 3 YEARS MAKING WATCH UNUSABLE, HOPE THIS BAND LASTS LONGER. I HOPE THIS WATCH ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections