DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Waterproof EL Digital Stopwatch Sport Wristwatch (Black)
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysveta79 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful stylish design. Super illuminating from beneath. Possibility to put a date and day of week. Alarm clock. And watertightness. And all this for a not large price. Unchecked yet them in water, but plan to do it in the nearest week. Cons:I found no problem... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalanfast on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product looks way more expensive than actually is. It has a Very good build quality, specialy the wristband wich is sillicon made. Its water resistant I took a few showers wearing it and had no problems at all. I live in brazil and arrived in 18 days. Cons:Doesn't c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelandrew73 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Si bien acabo de recibir el reloj puse que lo tengo hace más de un mes porque es el 2do reloj que poseo. Al primero se le rompió la maya luego de 18 meses de uso y me salía lo mismo en Uruguay cambiarle la correa que comprar otro en origen. No l... Read more

3 0
  • posted byobspp on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Large numbers. - Durable. - Practical/functional. - Good band. - Good light. - The battery seems to be doing great after almost 9 months (I was skeptical at first how long it would actually last). Cons:- Looks a little clumsy and big. OtherThoughts:- I swam... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykmstar54 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Clear and easy to read - Does what it's supposed to - Comfortable - Decently Built - Comes with instructions Cons:- Poor packaging, would have been nice to get it in a box or something but it came wrapped in some plastic only. OtherThoughts:Seems quite solid and... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybower on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GREAT PRICE, LONG BATTERY LIFE DUE TO SOLAR CHARGING, THIS IS 2ND ONE I OWNED 8 YEARS AGO AS GIFT. HAS DAY, DATE, MONTH, STOP WATCH MODE, LIGHT FOR READING IN DARK AREAS. Cons:THIS IS 2ND ONE I OWNED, GOT IT 8 YEARS AGO AS A GIFT, SILICONE RUBBER WRIST BAND DETERIOATED... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoasis77 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great looking watch with metallic fascia and surround. The large display is very easy to read and the multiple functions are easy to access and use. The buttons are large and robust, even for my big fingers and the front glass seems strong and scratch resistan... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBondofnorway on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price for a solar powered watch is good, no doubt about that. The watch looks great, and has all the basic features of a sports watch, including alarm and stopwatch. Cons:The metal ring surrounding the glass was the first thing that came off. Fixed with a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAxelse on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I recieved this watch today. Watch looks much better than I expected for that price. All I needed was clock for my excercising but now I'll wear it everywhere. Cons:Clock looks very good. It takes considerable time to setup because it does not come with any papers with... Read more

Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Sport Wristwatch Solar Powered Waterproof EL Digital Stopwatch Sport Wristwatch
    0 1
  • posted byfernando32lemos on 09/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality material for it's price. Doensn't look cheap or "chineese". Easy to set up. Easy to use Water resistent: tryed it while swimming and it hold true. The light on the screen is very helpfull at night. Cons:In my opinion it could show the da... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections