DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Waterproof EL Digital Stopwatch Sport Wristwatch (Smalt)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKnifemaredk on 06/24/2013

Great design Water proof Alarm Looks even cooler in real life Have a good strong rim Have big digtes, i can even tell the time without my glasses on Havent found any yet I brought this Watch as a "fathersday gift" but i was surprised at the quality, now that it was this cheap. And my father have worn it ever since, and it has passed the Water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTZITC on 06/11/2013

The looks is great with big digital display to tell time. Accuracy is not a problem. If you hate changing battery and worry you might spoil the watch in the process then get this watch. The price and quality is good and kind of solid in appearance. Day display is right at the top corner and not easy to read it. You have to push the button on the side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitris on 07/28/2011

- Well made and seems to work really well - Strong and good backlight - Has 3 modes, standard time, stop watch and alarm - Good buttons, seem quite strongly made - Solar power so great for the environment - Strap looks black in photo but is actually a navy blue, not really what I was after but in saying that the strap again is quite strong and in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyX on 03/21/2011

- Perfect digital watch with a very nice backlight - Dual-power (battery+solar cells) is good idea - Nice to wear - Easily readable display with big numbers, in the dark the backlight does a nice job (the numbers are back-lit, not the whole display) - Backlight: numbers (time) are blue, the rest (upper part of the display) is red - Nothing special at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections