DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone O-Ring Seal Mounting Band for SKU 29489/30864 (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybianchifan on 12/06/2013

It does what it should, looks identical to the original and comes in a "Magicshine" bag. Perfect on the road and on smooth forest ways. Nothing so long, same contras as for the originals. when it gets rough, the angle may change. In case of a fall the lamphead has a chance to survive First I ordered this item some time ago, meanwhile the smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalzo on 12/30/2012

Easy to mount - the rubber handle really helps. Not as strong the original rings I got with the device, so it moves a little while riding. Nothing much. It's just a piece of rubber. Good buy. Too bad they force you to write at least 500 characters even when the review is about a piece of rubber... what else can I say... bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 08/23/2010

If you've broken your MagicShine mount's elastic band, this is the replacement. These replacements have an additional tab to help you pull the elastic around the handlebar and over the retention hook. It's easier to use as a result. None really. I wish MS also had a clamp-style mount, because this elastic style mount does move around a bit more, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigurbi2 on 03/11/2010

Really a fair price fort hese spareparts which can not only be used with magicshine bike- and head-light but also with lots of other lamp systems such as Lupine and so on. By now I did not succeed in damaging one of these rings as they are really great build quality, so I ordered a set just in case I lose one of them. Unfortunately even the shorter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections