DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Female Extension Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (100cm)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are number of positive sides: First of all, the quality of the material is high. Secondly, the cable is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Cons:Actually, none at all. It's actually better than the original cable since it's thicker. H... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThanosAlagialis on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good quality cable, able to whithstand high Amps. It has no bad connections and it is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Cons:Not any cons actualy! If I had to mention something, that would be a "ruttling" noice th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybianchifan on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:smooth, thick and elastic, fits perfect Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:useful as extension and replacement also The "waterproof" design, the beading needs some power. Over the time the cable will brake near the connenctors, thats a general problem of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklinkster74 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So this is simply put, 1 meter long, 5.4mm connector. Works with my 808 and T6 cree bicycle lights. Adds the extra length you need to mount the light and battery pack a little further apart. Nice quality wire, same thickness as the cable that comes with the light, maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Rugged, thick, well-built cable with good quality connectors. Cons:Actually, none at all. OtherThoughts:My light system battery pack has a really short cable -- making it necessary to mount it fairly close to the light unit. I bought this extension cable so that I could p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery cable for my Magicshine light started fraying so I bought this to repair it. The insulation is a good deal thicker than the original cable, so it should stand up better to the normal wear and tear that mountain biking puts on it. The connectors the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byputerfixer on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I had to cut one of these extension cables to replace my bike light's cable. This way I discovered that the cable is made of two high-quality, flexible, thick wires, which should have no problem delivering a high current. The outer insulation seems to resist wel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhutanbob on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It’s a nice solid cable, effective click action plugs that are compatible with all MajicShine lights. No problems with cables after three years of use.Its solid cable, nice click action plugs that are compatible with all MajicShine lights. No problems with cables after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTh1rdy on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice splashproof cable - good strengt of a connection - also good to use for soldering Cons:- sometimes difficult to unplug without dragging at the cable - somehow thin wire OtherThoughts:The Cable for Magicshine Lights is a nice splashproof extension. I use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlwaysConnected on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice cable fits will in the bike light it fits ok on the lamp i baught Cons:Only when you pull it off it was very hard, but good for bike in the rain. So the bike light will do it even if you are biking in the rain :) OtherThoughts:i ordered becuase it was rec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections