DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Female Extension Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good High Quality Super! Water resistant Output Booster
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydskips on 05/11/2015

Pros: if you need the cable longer so it reaches to your pocket or bike bag then this is what you want. Cons: need some way to seal the connection to keep out the water.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: WATERPROOF!!! Superb build quality, connections are strong (but easily detachable with the hands), internal cables are color-coded, cable insulation is really good and thick, cable is flexible, external insulation is really really really strong. Cons: none! This has a superior quality, than... Read more

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by7838343 on 01/10/2015

I`m using it to mount the batterypack of my bikelamp under my bikesaddle. 50cm would have been enough in my case, so I had to wrap it a few times around my bikeframe. Pros: very well build, very strong, water resistant, tight fit Cons: hard to unplug with cold fingers, because it fits really tight

Impression:good,High Quality,Water resistant;

0 0 0

• posted bydflinkmann on 01/05/2015

I have a few Head and Bikelights with the 5.4 Male/Female 8.4 Volt Lithium-IO batteries. This extension cable works brilliantly with all of them, may it MagicShine or one of the other manufactors who sells the 900 to 1400 lumen LED lights. On my bike I use it to extend it to fix the battery at... Read more

Impression:Super!;

0 0 0

• posted byNightbird95 on 11/29/2014

My cable arrived 110 days after placing the order (last 30 August 2014). It took quite some time but it arrived anyway. :-) This cable greatly reduces the resistance from the battery to the bike light hence it increases the current passing through the LEDs and boost its light output - hence this... Read more

Output Booster Output Booster

Impression:Output Booster;

0 0 1

• posted byjuhasnow on 11/28/2014

Does what it says.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted bykHaotic13 on 04/18/2014

There are number of positive sides: First of all, the quality of the material is high. Secondly, the cable is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Actually, none at all. It's actually better than the original cable since it's thicker. However, it can be difficult to pull out is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThanosAlagialis on 04/09/2014

This is a very good quality cable, able to whithstand high Amps. It has no bad connections and it is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Not any cons actualy! If I had to mention something, that would be a "ruttling" noice that I hear when female end is shaken the no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybianchifan on 12/06/2013

smooth, thick and elastic, fits perfect nothing useful as extension and replacement also The "waterproof" design, the beading needs some power. Over the time the cable will brake near the connenctors, thats a general problem of the design. Better quality than first order some years ago,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklinkster74 on 12/02/2013

So this is simply put, 1 meter long, 5.4mm connector. Works with my 808 and T6 cree bicycle lights. Adds the extra length you need to mount the light and battery pack a little further apart. Nice quality wire, same thickness as the cable that comes with the light, maybe a little better actually.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: