DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Female Extension Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Output Booster
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightbird95 on 11/29/2014

My cable arrived 110 days after placing the order (last 30 August 2014). It took quite some time but it arrived anyway. :-) This cable greatly reduces the resistance from the battery to the bike light hence it increases the current passing through the LEDs and boost its light output - hence this would ... Read more

Output Booster Output Booster

Impression:Output Booster;

0 0 1

• posted byjuhasnow on 11/28/2014

Does what it says. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykHaotic13 on 04/18/2014

There are number of positive sides: First of all, the quality of the material is high. Secondly, the cable is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Actually, none at all. It's actually better than the original cable since it's thicker. However, it can be difficult to pull out plugs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThanosAlagialis on 04/09/2014

This is a very good quality cable, able to whithstand high Amps. It has no bad connections and it is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality. Not any cons actualy! If I had to mention something, that would be a "ruttling" noice that I hear when female end is shaken (probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybianchifan on 12/06/2013

smooth, thick and elastic, fits perfect nothing useful as extension and replacement also The "waterproof" design, the beading needs some power. Over the time the cable will brake near the connenctors, thats a general problem of the design. Better quality than first order some years ago, thicker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklinkster74 on 12/02/2013

So this is simply put, 1 meter long, 5.4mm connector. Works with my 808 and T6 cree bicycle lights. Adds the extra length you need to mount the light and battery pack a little further apart. Nice quality wire, same thickness as the cable that comes with the light, maybe a little better actually. Hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

Rugged, thick, well-built cable with good quality connectors. Actually, none at all. My light system battery pack has a really short cable -- making it necessary to mount it fairly close to the light unit. I bought this extension cable so that I could place the battery pack in either my back pack or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesolder on 08/18/2013

The battery cable for my Magicshine light started fraying so I bought this to repair it. The insulation is a good deal thicker than the original cable, so it should stand up better to the normal wear and tear that mountain biking puts on it. The connectors themselves are a perfect fit to the originals.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byputerfixer on 03/20/2013

I had to cut one of these extension cables to replace my bike light's cable. This way I discovered that the cable is made of two high-quality, flexible, thick wires, which should have no problem delivering a high current. The outer insulation seems to resist well to wear and sun. The plug and socket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhutanbob on 12/02/2012

It’s a nice solid cable, effective click action plugs that are compatible with all MajicShine lights. No problems with cables after three years of use.Its solid cable, nice click action plugs that are compatible with all MajicShine lights. No problems with cables after three years of use. Can be difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections