DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Female Extension Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good High Quality 2 Super! Water resistant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrallikuski on 11/06/2017

Impression:good;

pros: flexible, even in cold weather, good plugs cons: i think its thin cable like other cables

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byardwork on 02/25/2017

Impression:High Quality;

well build, tight connection. Usefull for bikelight used as a headlight. This extension allowes you to put the battery in your pocket

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAchsenknecht on 12/14/2016

Impression:good,High Quality,2;

Pros: Superb build quality, connections are strong (but easily detachable with the hands), internal cables are color-coded, cable insulation is really good and thick, cable is flexible, external insulation is really really really strong. Cons: none! This has a superior quality, better than the... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9686486 on 12/09/2015

Impression:High Quality,2;

Cable que va muy bien para cuando llevas un foco en la cabeza y el kid de baterías de litio algo pesado en la mochila. El cable que suelen traer estas en generalmente un poco corto y con este cable que creo es universal puedes ponerlas en la mochila para ir más cómodo además de que las baterías... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydskips on 05/11/2015

Pros: if you need the cable longer so it reaches to your pocket or bike bag then this is what you want. Cons: need some way to seal the connection to keep out the water.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Impression:High Quality;

Pros: WATERPROOF!!! Superb build quality, connections are strong (but easily detachable with the hands), internal cables are color-coded, cable insulation is really good and thick, cable is flexible, external insulation is really really really strong. Cons: none! This has a superior quality, than... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by7838343 on 01/10/2015

Impression:good,High Quality,Water resistant;

I`m using it to mount the batterypack of my bikelamp under my bikesaddle. 50cm would have been enough in my case, so I had to wrap it a few times around my bikeframe. Pros: very well build, very strong, water resistant, tight fit Cons: hard to unplug with cold fingers, because it fits really tight

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydflinkmann on 01/05/2015

Impression:Super!;

I have a few Head and Bikelights with the 5.4 Male/Female 8.4 Volt Lithium-IO batteries. This extension cable works brilliantly with all of them, may it MagicShine or one of the other manufactors who sells the 900 to 1400 lumen LED lights. On my bike I use it to extend it to fix the battery at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNightbird95 on 11/29/2014

Impression:Output Booster;

My cable arrived 110 days after placing the order (last 30 August 2014). It took quite some time but it arrived anyway. :-) This cable greatly reduces the resistance from the battery to the bike light hence it increases the current passing through the LEDs and boost its light output - hence this... Read more

Output Booster Output Booster

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjuhasnow on 11/28/2014

Does what it says.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere