Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Extension for Cree led lights

posted by ThanosAlagialis on 04/09/2014
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is a very good quality cable, able to whithstand high Amps. It has no bad connections and it is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality.

Cons:

Not any cons actualy! If I had to mention something, that would be a "ruttling" noice that I hear when female end is shaken (probably the inner contact wire) but no indication of any mulfanction whatsoever!

OtherThoughts:

I have used it to make extra battery packs for a Cree bike light I bought from E-Bay. The connections of this type seem to be universal. They feet to each other snuggly and it is still watertight. One of the wires, I cut and soldered one end to the batteries with excellent results. My light draws 1,2 A for 2-3 hours with no problem of heat or bad connections. If someone would use heat-shrink covers, the end result is excellent.

Bottomline:

These cables are a perfect mutch for extenting battery connections. Are of very good quality and the price is extra low.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections