Customer’s impression:
good High Quality Super! Water resistant Output Booster
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Extension for Cree led lights

posted by ThanosAlagialis on 04/09/2014
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

This is a very good quality cable, able to whithstand high Amps. It has no bad connections and it is watertight. The price is very good compared to quality.

Not any cons actualy! If I had to mention something, that would be a "ruttling" noice that I hear when female end is shaken (probably the inner contact wire) but no indication of any mulfanction whatsoever!

I have used it to make extra battery packs for a Cree bike light I bought from E-Bay. The connections of this type seem to be universal. They feet to each other snuggly and it is still watertight. One of the wires, I cut and soldered one end to the batteries with excellent results. My light draws 1,2 A for 2-3 hours with no problem of heat or bad connections. If someone would use heat-shrink covers, the end result is excellent.

These cables are a perfect mutch for extenting battery connections. Are of very good quality and the price is extra low.

Post comment

DX Everywhere