Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Improved, thicker insulation.

posted by desolder on 10/09/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was pleasantly surprised with this splitter cable. I actually bought this to repair/replace two Magicshine battery cables which frayed and broke. Since it's a splitter, it comes with two female ends, so I only needed to buy one of these instead of two of the extension cables, so I saved a few dollars.

The designers must have realized that cable breakage was a problem, since this splitter (and the extension cable which I also bought) has much thicker insulation. The wire diameter is the same, which is adequate since the MS light head only draws about 1A.

It mates perfectly with my original Magicshine male end. I'd say it's even better, because it's slightly easier to pull apart. The originals were very tight and hard to pull apart, which probably contributed to the cable breaking.

Cons:

None.

OtherThoughts:

It's a good splitter, so I'm sure it will work well for it's intended purpose - powering two lights from one battery.

Bottomline:

Good price and good product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections