DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Dual Female Adapter Y-Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
Great! nice finish best quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9480474 on 09/21/2015

Ótimo produto

Impression:best quality;

0 0 0

• posted byclauslarsen on 03/13/2015

Pros : tight plug good grip Cons : none

0 0 0

• posted by7838343 on 01/09/2015

I use this y-cable to connect 2 bikelights to one batterypack. It works fine. Nothing more to say. I`m using it for quite a while now and I am really happy with it! Pros: cheap, easy to use, superior quality Cons: have not found any yet.

Impression:best quality,nice finish;

0 0 0

• posted bydflinkmann on 01/09/2015

I use two of the MagicShine 808 Bike lights in parallel, but didn't want to carry two battery packs. This Y-Cable makes it very easy. Just connect Two lights to the Y cable and then the battery pack and you are ready to go. Also great if you have a rear-light which is also 5.4 mm connector. The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypissalou on 04/14/2014

Build quality is very nice. Not so many y-cable/splitter cable out there. It has widely used 5.5mm/2.1mm connectors on both sides so it can be used for a wide range of application, not just bicycle lamps. Nothing really. Price could be even lower, but it is not really an issue. Female connectors... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

This is a very well-made y-connector, allowing you to connect two light units to a single battery pack. The connectors are snug -- but, not overly so -- and of a good quality. I have had no difficulty connecting and disconnecting them -- though I have yet to do so in cold temperatures. The cables... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomoo on 09/26/2013

Water tightness, quality, price, durability, can take up to 10 amps (6 XML-T6 and P7 lamps), compatibility with different manufacturers. None. None. This is my 12th cable I've ordered for my friends and myself, connectors have 6 mm of rubber to ensure water and moisture is not affecting Cable can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

Well built, sturdy, connectors are waterproof. Overall a good Y cable. Built with 24 AWG aluminum wire (which makes them comparable to 26AWG copper as far as resistance goes), which is a bit resistive for the intended use. It'll still work fine, no worries. This is for magicshine lights only. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaihard on 03/14/2013

Works. The cable is a nice length. Female leads maintains waterproof connection to the lights plugs. Male plug's positive connecter is small. Most of the older batteries use a larger Positive plug, and so this may not fit. I had to use a spare laptop plug converter to use this with older kit like... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

this item allows me to let my two magicshine bicycle lights share the same battery so i don't have to install two battery packs on my bicycle. the quality of this cable is good. looks original to me. the length is just right so i don't have to crack my brain where should hide my cable to. I find... Read more

1 0 1

DX Everywhere