DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Dual Female Adapter Y-Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypissalou on 04/14/2014

Build quality is very nice. Not so many y-cable/splitter cable out there. It has widely used 5.5mm/2.1mm connectors on both sides so it can be used for a wide range of application, not just bicycle lamps. Nothing really. Price could be even lower, but it is not really an issue. Female connectors are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

This is a very well-made y-connector, allowing you to connect two light units to a single battery pack. The connectors are snug -- but, not overly so -- and of a good quality. I have had no difficulty connecting and disconnecting them -- though I have yet to do so in cold temperatures. The cables are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomoo on 09/26/2013

Water tightness, quality, price, durability, can take up to 10 amps (6 XML-T6 and P7 lamps), compatibility with different manufacturers. None. None. This is my 12th cable I've ordered for my friends and myself, connectors have 6 mm of rubber to ensure water and moisture is not affecting connection. Cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

Well built, sturdy, connectors are waterproof. Overall a good Y cable. Built with 24 AWG aluminum wire (which makes them comparable to 26AWG copper as far as resistance goes), which is a bit resistive for the intended use. It'll still work fine, no worries. This is for magicshine lights only. The connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaihard on 03/14/2013

Works. The cable is a nice length. Female leads maintains waterproof connection to the lights plugs. Male plug's positive connecter is small. Most of the older batteries use a larger Positive plug, and so this may not fit. I had to use a spare laptop plug converter to use this with older batteries. A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

this item allows me to let my two magicshine bicycle lights share the same battery so i don't have to install two battery packs on my bicycle. the quality of this cable is good. looks original to me. the length is just right so i don't have to crack my brain where should hide my cable to. I seriously ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byakcaver on 10/30/2011

I got it for running multiple lights off one battery pack and it does that well. The tight fit should make it waterproof. Plastic not as soft as magicshine extension. It is a tight fit on the female end, tighter than the female connector on the cable extension. It is 25cm long the photo makes it look ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bySpeedBoy on 01/25/2011

This is very useful for running two Magicshine lamps from one battery pack. It fits well, stays waterproof and does the job. The only drawback is the plugs are too tight. It's very difficult to disconnect the battery, especially with cold or wet hands. I've ended up pulling the insulation off and I don'... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections