DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4mm Male to Dual Female Adapter Y-Cable for SKU 29489/30864 (25cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypissalou on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Build quality is very nice. Not so many y-cable/splitter cable out there. It has widely used 5.5mm/2.1mm connectors on both sides so it can be used for a wide range of application, not just bicycle lamps. Cons:Nothing really. Price could be even lower, but it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very well-made y-connector, allowing you to connect two light units to a single battery pack. The connectors are snug -- but, not overly so -- and of a good quality. I have had no difficulty connecting and disconnecting them -- though I have yet to do so in cold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomoo on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Water tightness, quality, price, durability, can take up to 10 amps (6 XML-T6 and P7 lamps), compatibility with different manufacturers. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:None. Bottomline:This is my 12th cable I've ordered for my friends and myself, connectors have 6 m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built, sturdy, connectors are waterproof. Overall a good Y cable. Cons:Built with 24 AWG aluminum wire (which makes them comparable to 26AWG copper as far as resistance goes), which is a bit resistive for the intended use. It'll still work fine, no worrie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaihard on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works. The cable is a nice length. Female leads maintains waterproof connection to the lights plugs. Cons:Male plug's positive connecter is small. Most of the older batteries use a larger Positive plug, and so this may not fit. I had to use a spare laptop plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this item allows me to let my two magicshine bicycle lights share the same battery so i don't have to install two battery packs on my bicycle. the quality of this cable is good. looks original to me. the length is just right so i don't have to crack my brain where shoul... Read more

1 1
  • posted byakcaver on 10/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got it for running multiple lights off one battery pack and it does that well. The tight fit should make it waterproof. Cons:Plastic not as soft as magicshine extension. It is a tight fit on the female end, tighter than the female connector on the cable extens... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySpeedBoy on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very useful for running two Magicshine lamps from one battery pack. It fits well, stays waterproof and does the job. Cons:The only drawback is the plugs are too tight. It's very difficult to disconnect the battery, especially with cold or wet hands. I've ended u... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections