DX » Community » Reviews » Head Strap for SKU 29489/30864 (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypileon on 10/20/2011

Nicely build Adjustable Very stable on the forehead Once the light fixed it can be easily oriented on the low position but upwards angle is very limited. This usually not an issue but I used it in a cave and it was quite limitative Used on a helmet was not a problem but unless the helmet is conceved ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystyan on 09/18/2011

Excellent solution to use mj-808x lights! Comfortable wear Easy to adjust Strong plastic parts Light construction At the backside there isn't any attachment console for the battery I recommend to buy extension cable to use the battery with in your backpack or with your belt! http://www.dealextreme.com/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigurbi2 on 03/11/2010

- Good build quality - easy to adjust - comfortable even for long-time use - really nice price - stable and reliable fixation of the light So far none I can think of. Hope that the seams keep what they promise, this could be a problem when using the article for a longer time but by now everything is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStarkingBarFish on 02/27/2010

Allows you to put SKU 29489/30864 on your head, on a helmet or hardhat. Works well and is easily adjustable. Same as the velcro mounting strap but has a top band too, and straps are elasticated. Should probably be used with the 100cm extension cable also available for SKU 29489/30864. Its' a little clumsy/... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections