DX » Community » Reviews » Head Strap for SKU 29489/30864 (25cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypileon on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nicely build Adjustable Very stable on the forehead Cons:Once the light fixed it can be easily oriented on the low position but upwards angle is very limited. This usually not an issue but I used it in a cave and it was quite limitative OtherThoughts:Used on a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystyan on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent solution to use mj-808x lights! Comfortable wear Easy to adjust Strong plastic parts Light construction Cons:At the backside there isn't any attachment console for the battery OtherThoughts:I recommend to buy extension cable to use the battery with in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigurbi2 on 03/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good build quality - easy to adjust - comfortable even for long-time use - really nice price - stable and reliable fixation of the light Cons:So far none I can think of. Hope that the seams keep what they promise, this could be a problem when using the artic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 02/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Allows you to put SKU 29489/30864 on your head, on a helmet or hardhat. Works well and is easily adjustable. Same as the velcro mounting strap but has a top band too, and straps are elasticated. Should probably be used with the 100cm extension cable also available for SKU... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections