DX » Community » Reviews » 4400mAh External Battery Pack with Pouch for SKU 29489/30864 (4*18650)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygbmagpoc on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The rubber casing and neoprene holder/strap was better than was posted in the picture. Very sturdy and water resistant. I've used it in a downpour without any problems. Just make sure wipe it dry and take it out of the holder/strap when you get to your destination. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPieterT on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this to replace my 3 year old damaged battery. The photo's on DX are of the old type, but I was very pleased that I received the new and improved version. Much better waterproofing, rubber casing around the batteries and improved pouch with long velcro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGeoffW on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Works well Light weight Reasonably robust Reasonably rain proof Fine for mountain biking even in winter Easy to strap to bars or stem Cons:Advertised initial capacity is probably a little optimistic. The capacity drops with use. Although this happens wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslatre on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compared to the earlier version, this is a very good build. The battery is much more robust (I broke my old one since my cable snapped: I don't think that can happen with this version). Overall, the battery life also seems much improved: I now can do easily do more than... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoby049 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is better than the original battery pack include with the lamp . I hope it's better waterproof than my older dead battery Cons:New revision is waterproof! Now it's really great. I'll see it when it will rain. The cable running out of the battery pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorsi71 on 07/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The auxiliary battery looks well done with its case with adjustable snaps, so you can put in any place. The battery can also be extracted from its housing. The attack on the type of lamp is sealed so that it can also be used in wet weather. Really necessary if you plan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClusterM on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:New revision is waterproof! Now it's really great. And it's powerfull. I can use one battery to power Garmin GPS on maximum screen brighness for 20 hours or more than 4 hours with SKU 29489/30864. Cons:None. Old revision was not waterproof but new one is great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoshbear on 01/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Battery pack is rubberized - Works in rain & snow - Works well with sku 82510 - Color-coded wires (useful when replacing the integrated connector with another one) - The end of the pack where the cable exits is rubberized, and there is a ring surrounding... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuniverse74 on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:4x18650 cell battery for Magicshine lights. The light I ordered is not the same as the current picture. This one has the full rubber boot over the whole battery. Very nice. Cons:Not sure yet, some say not balanced so charging is weird. I didn't store my battery properly o... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymotolite on 07/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery pack is well priced and I would recommend it as a back up battery for MagicShine bike lights. The pouch is reasonably robust to protect it. Cons:If you ride in the rain you need to waterproof the battery pack, especially where the cable exits it. Some of th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections