Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
So when i bought this little item i thought it my not work werry whell, even aftre i read all the reviews. But i was pleased when i got it and saw how good is it. It's sparks verry god 98% of times and the other 2% are beacuse i do not aply so much force when it needs to. So it does exactly what it's ment to. to help u get a spark when u need one. even in wet contidions!!
None, evem if the vire is a bit short, but thats nothing.
U can get a much bigger and better spark if u use a verry sharp knife or something like that. Mine does that perfectly.
Best deal for this money and verry solid. Droped it and runed over with bike and atv, and nothing broked.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.