DX » Community » Reviews » MouseKing SW-0002 Dual-Shock Bluetooth V4.0 Controllers for PS3 + More - Black + Blue (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice great price/quality Comfortable Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMsChew on 01/10/2015

Pros: Cheap, Easy To Use, And Comfortable Cons: On The Controllers I Received I Have To Press The X And Square Buttons Pretty Hard To Get Them To Work. The Right Stick Moves Up And Down And Left And Right Too Much; Sometimes It Moves On It's Own Or Not At All. Conclusion: Overall These Are Good... Read more

Pretty Good For The Price

Impression:Comfortable Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bywytzebr on 12/31/2014

+ extremely low price + shipment within two weeks + arrive (almost) fully charged + Literally plug & play + Both joysticks are better shaped than original Sony Dualshock +Dualshock / ForceFeedback works very well + Great ergonomics, nice softgrips on the sides - Packing could be more solid, just... Read more

Impression:great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byfireboj on 12/24/2014

the controllers came just after a bit more than 2 weeks. The controllers look nice and feel ok when holding in hands. They worked the second i turned them on and they were almost fully charged. Im only disapointed that there wasnt a charing usb wire included, i have to use my 1 original charging... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections