DX » Community » Reviews » MouseKing Dual-Shock Bluetooth V4.0 Controllers for PS3 + More - Black + Blue (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice great price/quality Comfortable Cheap For me the price is fantastic and quality ok
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byokurumeh on 06/30/2015

Pros: It's a lovely device, i love it and i strongly recommend the product to game lovers. Cons: None.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9303924 on 06/05/2015

My son complained about the weight of the controller and its robustness. For me no problem.

Impression:great price/quality,For me the price is fantastic and quality ok;

0 0 0

• posted byceduaf on 05/29/2015

pros: bueno bonito y barato cons no lo he utilizado tanto

Impression:great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJappoe on 04/16/2015

Pros: It's awesome that u can get 2 good quality build controllers with a nice colour and design for such a low price! They work fine and the battery drains very slowly which is super comfortable. This product is definitely a 10/10 Cons: The design of these controllers look very awesome and the a... Read more

Good quality controllers PS3 2 pcs

Impression:nice,great price/quality,Comfortable Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byewcarvalho on 04/09/2015

Pros: works on PC when combined with a compatible Bluetooth adapter (out of the 3 brands I tried, only CSR worked well, I recommend SKU 207993) and the proper driver (xbox controller adapted one) Cons: no way to turn off the controller when done playing, needing to wait for auto shut after idle a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMsChew on 01/10/2015

Pros: Cheap, Easy To Use, And Comfortable Cons: On The Controllers I Received I Have To Press The X And Square Buttons Pretty Hard To Get Them To Work. The Right Stick Moves Up And Down And Left And Right Too Much; Sometimes It Moves On It's Own Or Not At All. Conclusion: Overall These Are Good... Read more

Pretty Good For The Price

Impression:Comfortable Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bywytzebr on 12/31/2014

+ extremely low price + shipment within two weeks + arrive (almost) fully charged + Literally plug & play + Both joysticks are better shaped than original Sony Dualshock +Dualshock / ForceFeedback works very well + Great ergonomics, nice softgrips on the sides - Packing could be more solid, just... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfireboj on 12/24/2014

the controllers came just after a bit more than 2 weeks. The controllers look nice and feel ok when holding in hands. They worked the second i turned them on and they were almost fully charged. Im only disapointed that there wasnt a charing usb wire included, i have to use my 1 original charging... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere