DX » Community » Reviews » Cigarette Tobacco Gummed Rolling Papers (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynitant on 05/27/2013

-Good burn rate. Not too fast and plus no smell at all. -Sticks very well. Glue is strong and will not come off. -Paper quality is excellent. It very rarely side burns, though I think thats just me. -Looks a lot like normal cigarette paper. Kinda has light stripes. -Seems to be better than OCB/Smokin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshanmathis on 04/22/2013

Burns cleans. They're cheap. Good quality. You get a lot of papers for a great price. Gum strip that actually works. Papers are not too thick. A little small. But other than that no cons. I'm definitely buying more of these when i run out. Depending on what you smoke out them the size won't really hinder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoodGuyGreg on 04/11/2013

Not too thin, burn OK, GOOD PRICE, doesn't really taste. Easy to use. Come in 50-sheets pack, make it easy to carry, and if you loose one pack it doesn't cost you much. No real cons. Might look a little bit "fat" but he's ok Quality/price = best paper For the price, you can not go wrong! I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

Rolls just fine and it burns quite well, no problem in that department. super freaking cheap. you would pay a lot more at your local store for something like this! for sure It doesnt have the sticky ends to help you roll together. you dont need it, but it certainly helps a lot. not very big, a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymole209 on 01/30/2013

great alternative to costly papers here in US. has consistance like that of a mix of buglar and slow burning papers. price is too good to pass up. also, there is a lot of things to do with 250 papers none other than the brand. i believe it to be a spanish company. useful for having just in case or to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEstTreme on 11/20/2012

The paper has good thickness. It makes hand-rolling easier than it is with OCB papers. Price is also descent. Paper burns well and doesn't affect the taste or smell of tobacco. Glue bar could be a bit wider but it's not a real con. Papers are good enough even with the gluebar they have. As paper is strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaenx on 11/15/2012

The size of the sheet is great for that kind of small cigarette you want to roll and smoke. The price is excellent, you get 250 rolling papers sheets for a very low price. The paper quality is good, it burns kind of rough but it doesnt change the taste of the herbs. No Cons. Would be nice if you start ... Read more

Excellent Rolling Papers Excellent Rolling Papers II

0 0 0

• posted byIknowad on 11/14/2012

-paper is extremely easy to roll (because its thick) -dirt cheap -feels very nice when you hand roll -Burn speed is suited for cigarettes -mediocre quality - the gum can sometimes come loose - lots of ash production (typical of non rice papers) -little bit of a paper taste -good to practice rolling with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxvackz on 10/30/2012

- Cheap - Basic Quality Rolling papers - Regular Size rolling papers - 50x5 = 250 rolling papers, will last long time - Easy to roll these - The pack is high quality - One paper sticked out of the pack everything else was fine Cheapest rolling papers i have ever seen/bought in my life. I will never buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMehsar on 08/28/2012

Glue Very Good, would stick to another once applied. You haven'e the taste of the paper when using it which outfar it form any othe papers The package is a bit slacky sometimes The glus is a bit sugury but its fine, from my point of view there shouldn't exist any other con The very best paper ive been ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections