Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mrogic on 02/18/2013

Pros: I used before lot of handrollers. Its the same like i bought in local stores in Croatia. Few times cheaper then in local stores. Cons: Few times cheaper then in local stores. Really great. Its made for netherlands market. OtherThoughts: Really great. Its made for netherlands market. Bottomline: It works like every other handroller. You ne... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by kirilk on 12/09/2012

Pros: easy of use.it is well known brand in hand rolling tobacco products.it is made from plastic ,it's light weight,doe's the purpose.you can make cigarette with all kind and dimensions of filters. You don't have to be an expert to roll you own cigarette with this hand roller. Cons: nothing.maybe it won't last forever but the price is good. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tambura on 11/13/2012

Pros: Build quality is quite good, regarding the price. Easy to handle, very light, looks sturdy. To me looks much better then metal stuff (my humble opinion) Cons: The device is 1 mm shorter than 7 cm papers, so every one paper is little crumbled, but after a few rools you get used to it. OtherThoughts: Nice device for for very reasoneable amo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by microcuts on 06/30/2012

Pros: Very strong build quality, rolls nice firm smokes, can hold roaches quite well , has been used over and over with no sign of wear and tear, comes with very easy instructions perfect for any first time user. Cons: The papers can be tight fitting when rolling, make sure to keep an eye on that when you roll with it, Would be better with an a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kaxopa123 on 03/23/2012

Pros: Really does the job! Its very easy to use, comes with instructions too. It's made of plastic, but don't look fragile. You roll perfect cigarettes with tobaco or weed really quick. Cons: No cons OtherThoughts: Just keep in mind that you must use the correct sized rolling paper. If the papaer you use is too big you can just cut it to fit. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karmancorman on 11/30/2011

Pros: handroller is very easy to use. those who can not roll tobacco with their hands will benefit from this product. it takes 10-15 seconds to roll a cigarette with this handroller. those who like their cigarettes with filters, should add filters before they start rolling. Cons: not a single con about this product. OtherThoughts: you should be... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sonja1 on 11/08/2011

Pros: The price is fine, though I think it could be even cheaper considering the material (100% plastic). It's probably going to last about 4-6 months.Usually after 6 months plastic ribbon ruptures.However,since the price is very reasonable, it's not biggie to buy a new one after 6 months. Cons: Nothing particular. OtherThoughts: It is importan... Read more

0 0
  • posted by r2yneth on 09/19/2011

Pros: - This saves so much time and it's so damn easy to use - The quality is superb for the price you are paying - Put in the herb, roll - roll, put in the rollie, roll - roll, done! - Looks like a CIGARETTE :) - Friends will be amazed at your rolling skills! Cons: - Sometimes the herbs come out and it's annoying to put it back again to roll -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Geico on 06/29/2011

Pros: - The price is great, these go for $10 in my local smoke shop. - Rolls perfect cigarettes - Easy to use - Seems pretty sturdy, I've dropped it a few times and it didn't crack or break. - Works good with any type of herb, the stickier the better of course. Cons: - Sometimes it rolls a little too tight if your rolling a sticky herb, this de... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Wienk on 06/18/2011

Pros: This is an excellent handroller. It does what its supposed to do. It's very cool and the build quality, although could be better, is ok. Cons: There are pretty much no cons about this product. OtherThoughts: I'd say that it needs a good manual that teach people how to use it. Two friend bought it and they don't know how to use it because... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections