DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful 8mm Super Mini Gaming Dice (50-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAceandstuff on 11/20/2013

They're cute, I got all 50, and they do the job as dice for games. This item does what it says on the... description and would be suitable for decoration in a place where the dice can't get moved around and lost. Each one is made of hard plastic, with very clear dots in contrasting colours, so they should last for a very long time. Not all of the colours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolpso on 05/22/2013

ordered 2 sets, 50 dices into each bag; 100 in total as expected. They are ALL numbered from 1 to 6! no zero nor >6 (;D) lol there are nearly no red dices... 5 red in pack#1 and 4 red in the set #2: result=only 9 red dices per 100! 12 yellow dices in set #1; 13 in set #2=25%yellow 17 pink dices for set #1; 12 for set #2 = 29% pink 16 white in set#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 03/07/2013

This is a set of very small and colorful dices, they can be used for so many things, like decoration, playing games or whatever your imagination allows. They are very lightweight and easy to loose, perhaps it's just me, but I don't think they are as colorful as they should be, they are definitely not like the picture For the price, this is a very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaksan on 12/19/2012

Cool little dices of nice quality. My package came with 4 colors, green, yellow, pink and white. Can be used for any games, easy to take around. If you are creative, you can do decorations or art. I put a small magnet inside and put in the refrigerator, it looks nice. The picture does not quite represent the lot. I was expecting more colors. It would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjzawacki on 06/27/2012

Colorful Small, but not too small Great for card game counters Cheap enough that you can buy extras to make up for the randomness of the colors you will receive Ugly red inlay on yellow and green dice.. WHY? Complete randomness of amount of each color.. I bought 4 sets of these and one set of 8668 to use for Pokemon. These don't 'feel' well for rolling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurboLeo on 06/08/2012

Colorfull, plenty of them, they work ( :D ) I got two packs and in one package I had one dice less than expected. The green ones and the pink ones were the ones with most dices (cca. 20-22) anf the red ones were only 12 pieces (total of two packages) so no even distribution of them. I would like to see a pack of simmilar colored dices in bigger sizes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeh89 on 09/24/2011

Bought them to use as markers in TCG's. Do what they supposed to do. Love the fact they are very small, I can carry 50 of them around easily in any tiny box/pocket. People find them cute. Didn't like that the yellow one got red dots, they all should be black dotted, but that's not a problem. Will buy more of them, people are asking me for some of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiMario999 on 08/20/2011

- They work as they should. - Small & Cute. - A lot - Multiple color. - You can get more for cheaper (look on DX at 100-pack). - Some colors don't match together and it's ugly. - Mostly Poor Build Quality - Can be easily get lost. - My pack didn't actually get 50, but I don't remember how much I got. I think 49 or around that. They are great dice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruno0409 on 07/06/2011

- They work as they should. - You can also use them as markers if you play TCGs or RPGs - My pack came with 52. xD - They're so small that you can carry all of them with you if you have some space in your backpack. - Some of the dices are blurred, but it still works just fine. - They're too small so it won't work artistically. Not with only one pack.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfriman on 05/21/2011

Small... Can be found smaller in a 100 pc. pack, but these are quite small enough Somewhat even in "randomness"... No die showed any inclination to a specific number Can be used to occupy your children... Good as markers in board games, roleplay etc. Can be ornamental Using a slingshot they can be excellent ballistic objects, when your neighbour'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections