Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythe_mcmc on 12/24/2007

- Great small size - Easy interface - Very, very bright - Inexpensive - None - I bought several for my friends, and they all love it. The output is amazing, esp. considering the size (I have several other bigger flashlights and this compares well), and runs for a good hour of full brightness on a primary. Excellent value. - Great buy. Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappyx on 08/02/2007

It is suppose to have a cree. Not very bright for a cree. I own a Surefire G2 with both p60 & p61 bulb rated at 65 and 110 lumens and both bulbs blow this cree light away. This light is NO brighter than the DX Simply Cree Flashlight (1xAA) for which i thought was also not a very bright light. I think the lumens output is probably close to 25-30 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLowTEC on 06/26/2007

Cheap, light, small, perfect thread fitment and decent quality for the price. perfect size as a key chain light. Will see how it will stand if DX send a replacement for my cracked lens no tail springs therefore the battery shakes around. Mine came with a cracked lens, so the beam pattern is unacceptable. Will have more input later, would like to know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChris_Mcj on 06/01/2007

Very bright, Very compact, Very nice. Feels a little thin and cheap- heats up quite quickly. And the way to turn it on is to turn the head of the torch- so screw it tighter basically so the positive touches the solder. Would be worth adding a 'proper' switch even if it does make it slightly longer. Its very bright, and generally a nice little gadget.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections