DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful 6mm Super Mini Gaming Dice (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEijin on 03/08/2013

Very good quality, people will like these because its... different. You can buy normal dice in general store but a super small dice... worth the money spend. Good to give to your friends, good to use in card games as markers. You will probably lose easily, but probably you'll buy 3~5 packs i think...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiibra on 06/26/2012

-Very high cuteness level. -Very decorative in a little glass jar. -Good quality built, I didn't see any trace from the mold. They are smoooooth! -You can use them as dice or make bracelets, earrings or necklaces with them. -Several colors. -The dots aren't all blacks. Some are red or orange. Well not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanats300 on 10/22/2011

The dices are really cute, they are very small but you can see the numbers on them. they come in various colors and the numbers on them are very clear and not at all faded. Compare to regular size dice, it's a bit more difficult to throw them because of their tiny size. overall it's not really an issue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephiel on 06/14/2011

These are tiny but quite well made. Rounded corners, no noticeable sharp edges or mold markings, pips well placed and quite well painted so they stand out and are easily readable despite the size. I got 88 dice rather than 50, but I'm not complaining :D Can't choose the colors. I received: 20 red with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyace1386 on 03/11/2011

It is just small colurful dice, The price is a little high compare to other DX items. The dice are way too small to do anything useful, and if anyone wants to play with all those dice at the same time, very eye straning. , not sure if Dx source it differently, I also purchase http://www.dealextreme.com/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/20/2010

They're super. They're mini. They're colorful. They're DICE!! But seriously - nice build - dots nice and clear, evenly layed out on the sides, which are nice and flat. My main beef is the price - still seems a bit high for what you get, compared to other DX deals. Because they're small, they would be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections