DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful 6mm Super Mini Gaming Dice (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Fun Mini reasonable quality buena calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielleMR on 09/20/2016

Veery small, i liked. Realy cool for those who love miniatures.

Impression:Mini;

0 0 1

• posted byFedeVera on 03/07/2016

Pros: They are a lot of fun, and of good enough quality. Cons: You need to be careful, since they seem like they could be a choke hazard.

Impression:Fun,Quality,Mini;

0 0 0

• posted byalongi on 01/17/2016

Son dados muy pequeños, pero por eso molan, son baratos.... Yo los uso para jugar a magic the garthering, pero también son interesantes para regalar o manualidades, una pulsera o algo...

Cumplen lo que prometen

Impression:Mini,Divertidos,coloridos;

0 0 0

• posted by9454970 on 11/01/2015

Zeer kleine maar mooie teerlingen handig om mee te nemen op reis om uw spelletje naar keuze te spelen. Tevreden klant.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byJackVermicelli on 07/31/2015

I received: 11 purple with black pips (a lighter/redder purple than my photo shows), 11 white with black pips, 10 pink with black pips, 9 blue with black pips, 6 green with dark red pips, and 5 yellow with red pips, for a total of 52 dice. The dice are mostly uniform in size and shape to the eye,... Read more

52 dice in 5 colors, 4.2 cents each

Impression:reasonable quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9443775 on 06/12/2015

Excellent value for money & superb quality.

Impression:Fun,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byninetec on 06/07/2015

You need a lot of D6 dice for many RPG games, and I don't feel like carrying a lot of volume. A set of these dice is likely sufficient for all my needs :) Pros: Small, lightweight, all dots easily visible. Cons: An incidental dice or 2 might have a minute imperfection. Really it's nothing that it... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byMicce1981 on 04/26/2015

I really love this product. They are not that big dice but the paint and quality is really high! I highly recomend this product

Impression:Fun,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by9205836 on 03/24/2015

pro : artos colores , buena calidad ideal para juegos de mesa o de cartas con : al ser pequeños puede ser facil de perder

Impression: buena calidad,dados pequeños ;

0 0 0

• posted byEijin on 03/08/2013

Very good quality, people will like these because its... different. You can buy normal dice in general store but a super small dice... worth the money spend. Good to give to your friends, good to use in card games as markers. You will probably lose easily, but probably you'll buy 3~5 packs i Good... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere