Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypesodemas on 01/29/2013

-Excellent design -Great quality -It is exactly the product described in the order before i buyed, no sorprise at the time i received -Instructions are avaibles into the roller -The price is perfect, is not expensive for a dx product. -No cons, just i speak spanish and instructions are not in spanish, but that is not a problem -The price of the product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrnddemhuutepp on 01/28/2013

Once you get used of it, is very fast in making cigarretes. You can use the inner box for get the tobacco you are using and the filters. You can carry with you for an "emergency". You will save big bucks making your own cigarretes and using 100% pure tobacco without aditives, your "vice" will be healthier. You need a minimun of ability ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 09/14/2010

This is the best and most useful product I have purchased on DX. It does a lot more than just roll tobacco cigarettes. I am sure you have an idea :Wink: :Wink: Is extremely simple to use and with a bit of practice, you can get the most perfect rolls ever. Looks pretty sexy, and allows you to store the tobacco, papers and filter. The box rattles a bit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykainegaroo on 04/07/2010

-Rolls cigarettes perfectly everytime. -Has a nice feel to it. -Real metal and not coated plastic. None are "bad" but... -Rolling certain "brands" of tobacco can be difficult, the machine rolls it perfect everytime, but you have to use a LOT. If you don't, the machine rolls it and spits it out and all the stuff falls out the ends everywhere. I was really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections