DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Stretch Reflective Ankle Band (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydm420 on 01/20/2014

The band is elastic, keeps well on the ancle and doesn't let the trousers/pants get in the chain while riding. has some reflector but the one is small and I'm not sure visible. I used a simple elastic to keep my bootcut jeans while short riding in the neiborhood that looked weird and was not adjustable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenscape on 12/05/2013

Ankle bands are made of a wide lastica with silicon hardened on the and. There is a "nose" at the beginning for easy wrapped off. The lastica is good quality, and doesn't look as it lost its elastic form very soon. The reflection is good and its makes you more visible in the darkness. Band ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorbo86 on 05/19/2013

Easy to use, arrived fast... great for biking to work. It's much cheaper then what you would pay for in the store. I use it to hold the pants on my right leg as I use a bicycle to get to work. Its easy to put on and take off. The stitching came undone after about 4 weeks. The logo section of the device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirkjan2 on 02/20/2013

* It's relatively cheap * It fits and isn't too tight * Cheap enough to order more of them * Feels durable enough * Could even be a little cheaper * Looks a little cheap * Reflective material isn't top notch If you need them, buy them. For short trips, it's a little more fashionable then pulling up your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byao55632 on 01/08/2013

Very strong fastener. Reflective logo at the back. Fits every leg, even with thick jeans due to its stretch material. Very easy to clip on and off. I cannot tell any con as it works as expected. The fastener ist very strong and keeps the pant legs safe where they belong. Very easy to handle due to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBukoptimistas on 12/05/2012

+ easy to use: put on the ankle and take of; + glows in dark; + useful when riding with long pants to protect it from going to chain; + over one year no signs of wear or tear + reasonable price; + does not squeeze up yor leg so blood flows + good looks maybe reflection size is too small to be notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswilhos on 11/23/2012

Its good for the price! It's well made, has a reflective part for security, but I doubt people will see it with all the bike lights... Its tight and well made. All the parts are well glued togheter, it is good looking, mine is red. I can't say it has cons, let's see it's durability! That's my main concern.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybabysmurf on 11/15/2012

- verry verry cheap - a lot of different uses - good looking product - they come in nice colors - bit to big for kids - no steel ring on it. We use them as safety lead holders on our boats , now you are able to connect a safety lead to your leg instead of your arm. Our customers love it to buy , its ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrdecijurij on 11/14/2012

Light reflection is good. Even with the small price it looks awesome. Can wear any pants and stop the bottom from flapping, so you can safely either run and not get mud and/or small stones into shoes, also when cycling stops pants getting into chains. Fits only ankle (unless female). When normally used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvellos on 10/23/2012

Very stretchy nice color well sewed the reflective part is very useful the size is good for most "common" legs the price is ambilievable low! if you are skinny or maybe a child it will get a bit loose should come in set of 2 not really a con but its also good to use on de other leg because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections