Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great and Simple night-riding equipment

posted by Levanchik on 08/15/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This product is simple with a Velcro strap to attach to arms or legs. It also has a great price attached to it. The yellow (almost fluorescent like logo is also nice and bright and headlights definitely would take notice of it (unless the drivers are blind).

Cons:

Allthough unquestionably this product is essential for night-riding it does have a few flaws. For one the reflective patch on the band is not as big as I would hope so, so motorists with impaired vision may not take notice, and this also reduces the angle of potential reflection that can occur. Also the rounded nature of the band on the arm makes it not as efficient at reflecting light, however getting two of these for both arms/legs is the solution to that problem!

OtherThoughts:

My personal advice is to get two of these bands and attach them just above your elbows while wearing a t-shirt, or wear them above your long sleeved clothing in the same position. Also make sure the reflective (whitish) patch is pointing outward not inward and the yellow rubber patch is pointing inward, this will be the most efficient way to place them and in my personal opinion potentially the safest!

Bottomline:

Great safety attire for a great price! Night riders MUST get this!!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections