DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium Alloy Bicycle Seat Post Clamp - Golden (30.8mm Inner Diameter)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNilleskalle82 on 01/02/2013

It's really solid and I use it on my mountain bike in the woods so its not tolerated if it would be other than good. The finish is nice and the paint is stil there after a couple of months. In the local store this item would cost about 3times of what it costs at DX and I doubt it would be better in any way. The gold color really reflects my expectations ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortifikator on 11/07/2012

I love the finish on this thing, and also its design, it looks very nice on my bike. It is very light, but it seems to have a firm grip and doesn't look it might break easy. The handle design is nice, it's not too big, but it is easy to work with and easily tightened. Eventhough this looks firm enough, it wouldn't hurt that it was a bit more solid. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaintje on 01/29/2010

its a solid nice looking clamp ! *the build quality is really solid metal! *it looks nice ! *the threat comes with lubricant on it! (what you can see as a con, because you need locktite for it, but the try to make a good product) *nice edge on the top to hold it in position * nice rubber between the lever and the ring (a lot products of these kind of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections