Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUsmanZaman on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I go to work on bicycle. I was just furious to know how fast i ride the bicycle and how much time it takes to reach my work. So this accessory is the perfect one, in such a low price. It contains, stop watch, speedometer, clock, even calorie counter, rotation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this one before more then a year for my motocycle because I wanna to have digital speedometer and it still works good. Just change the batteries when they discharge. Cons:It is little bit difficult to install on motorcycle but it is for bykes so it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtparahaki on 04/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap: I mean look at that price Works: it's Chinese but let's not say that's a bad thing the manual is folded inside and gives you all the deals to get it going. Easy set up: you can't just bolt it on need to measure your wheel. They have a pretty accurate char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiaKaL on 03/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Thid speedometer is very small, and does not damage the bicycle steering. It only took 5 minutes to install and it is very easy to use use. It is very cheap!! Cons:Requieres accurate measuring of wheel size OtherThoughts:You need to be very accurate when measuri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInage on 03/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Device shows lot of options. Speed, Top speed, time, etc. Was very easy to mount. The computer can be removed for safe keeping when not used. Powered by coin type standard battery. Cons:The zip ties provided to fix the components to the bicycle were somewhat stiff and b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndw0gnw8tp13 on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:terrific. this is my first bike computer, but I installed it in five minutes. I tested, I also used a gps to use this product at the same time. distance speed, etc.. are the same on both devices. also water resistant. battery is including. strong material. Cons:wire is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustmino on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great! For the price it's unbelievable. Where I live, a decent computer is about $35. Cons:I lost one on a bumpy road, I guess it wasn't very well attached. Might've been my fault. I just got another one and didn't even have to install it again, just set it up... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycala988 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems good product, it have time, tours kilometers, velocity max, ...etc. It bring flanges to adapt the lcd visor and the other parts who the laser to count the kilometers. The configuration is very simply and its bring a manual who describes perfectly the steps Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuguette on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:J'utilise en VTT et aucun problème jusqu'à maintenant. J'ai comparé avec d'autre produits, et l'utilisation est tres simple. Il est vraiment facile à configurer et facile à installer sur le vélo. Cons:Pas de rétroéclairage. L'aima... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabianoroses on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto muito bom, parece ser bem fácil de mexer acabei de receber o produto, ainda não testei a embalagem veio direitinho, sem amassados nem nada, as braçadeiras necessárias para instalar o produto na bike veio com ele e também veio u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections