Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUsmanZaman on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I go to work on bicycle. I was just furious to know how fast i ride the bicycle and how much time it takes to reach my work. So this accessory is the perfect one, in such a low price. It contains, stop watch, speedometer, clock, even calorie counter, rotation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this one before more then a year for my motocycle because I wanna to have digital speedometer and it still works good. Just change the batteries when they discharge. Cons:It is little bit difficult to install on motorcycle but it is for bykes so it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInage on 03/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Device shows lot of options. Speed, Top speed, time, etc. Was very easy to mount. The computer can be removed for safe keeping when not used. Powered by coin type standard battery. Cons:The zip ties provided to fix the components to the bicycle were somewhat stiff and b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellman on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Price, this price is 3x lower compared to Brazil sales. Good Quality. I had not problem. I use in MTB and no problems until now Aproved the marked dates. I compared with another products and the dates showed was identical. The options is all necessary for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaolim on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Great firmware, which offers you functions that aren't found in other speedometers. *The base unit feels really solid and I believe it's made of good quality plastic and rubber. *The item can be used as a basic stopwatch and it does its job well. *The item is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChirika on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Great firmware, which offers you functions that aren't found in other speedometers. *The base unit feels really solid and I believe it's made of good quality plastic and rubber. *The item can be used as a basic stopwatch and it does its job well. *The item is r... Read more

The back of the packaging. The front of the packaging. Most of the set. Mounted on my bicycle! The parts on the wheel.
    1 0
  • posted byThermIt on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and easy to use. Preceise, I checked it with GPS and never seen big difference. Good quality for it's price. Battery is still working after two years. Cons:No backlight. Cheap zipties were broken after one month. Buttons are very hard, pressing a button... Read more

4 0
  • posted byvassmse on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is really cheap - Easy to use for me - Easy to install - Working perfectly - Nice looking - English manual (and Chinese) - Battery include It is a really good product, worth to buy! Cons:No I can think of, it is working fine. OtherThoughts:Good working speedometer... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynjusho on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Highly recommend it if you're looking for a simple computer to tell you trip distance, real-time speed, average trip speed, fastest speed, and total distance Cons:None OtherThoughts:I had the unit on my bicycle out the sun, rain, etc., and many rough rides, it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygoxyendzy on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice looking - Easy to mount, with very detailed manual on Chinese and English (with pictures) - Easy to use, very intuitive - You can set your previous achievements (manually input travelled distance, hours etc.) - All parts needed for mounting are included - Waterproo... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections