DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 White LED Flashlight + Red Laser + Ball Pen - White (3*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnufking on 10/01/2010

-You get the pen in a nice package -Extra batteries (there are ones in the pen already) -Laser is pretty powerful and has a good distance -Ink comes out well -Stylish -Cheap -The built quality is kinda low, especially when you try to adjust the laser and LED, it comes apart easily after first time and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygegemaule on 09/27/2010

- The white led and the laser are working very weel - Three free batteries given adding to batteries included in the pencil - This pencil has a cool design, modern, tiny - The ink tank is not a standard size. It's about 74 mm, standard size is 70 mm. So I don't know were I can find replacement tank. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblibbler on 04/14/2010

This little laser pen comes in a nice package with an extra set of batteries. The laser is not super powerful, but it isn't insignificant. I suspect it is something in the order of 5mW. I haven't really used the led light as I have been trying to preserve the batteries for the laser. Bizarrely, what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections