DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Bracket Mount for Long Gun with Hex Wrench
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqyuubi786 on 06/09/2014

Good build quality, very dulrable and has a solid grip of my airgun rail. the paint work seems to be quiet dulrable. Nice touch with the non-slip tape on the rings. Can't think of anything to do with the mount it self. But it could be a little cheaper. The securing screw that is meant to go into the dove tail can be screwed in upside down. The sharp ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprocenten on 11/27/2013

Stop skrew, centers realy well over my Air arms tx200 hc and perfect hight for my sniper 4-16X40 scope. Threading on the scope ring was a bit off angel on one of the sides in one ring. One piece mount and stop skrew makes sure the scope stays in place. Havent had the time to zero in scope yet. Shipping to Sweden was realtivly fast (2 weeks). Good hight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymctammer on 03/23/2013

- Full metal construction - Good build quality (Nice finish, good materials) - Includes a recoil screw for extra-secure mounting to 11mm Dovetail rail (assuming your gun has a hole for it) - Depending on the size of your scope, the hollow channel under the rings allows you to still make use of your gun's iron sights - Four screws per ring for secure ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguerrerohalcon on 02/21/2013

Buena calidad de construccion, acabado negro mate muy bonito. Cumple a la perfeccion con su cometido. Muy recomendable para montar miras telescopicas en armas de aire de alto poder donde se necesita de un montaje monopieza, tambien utilizable en rifle sin ningun inconveniente, yo lo monte en un rifle calibre 22 hornet!! No tiene ninguno!! El precio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayslayer on 01/16/2013

cheap, well made, cheap, fits, cheap, oh and cheap!! comes with hex wrench ad set screw to stop from moving back cause by recoil. used with BSA scope from this site and fits scope nice has a little adhesive to lock scope in place and snug, but at 2 clamps with 4 screw per side its not moving none yet, but i cannot foresee any real issues nice machine ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 11/06/2012

Nice price, good quality and even a screw that helps holding the bracket steady on the rifle. I ordered two of them and both was of same quality. I use them on the hard kicking rifle Bam-21, one of the most powerful spring rifle there is. No problem holding a big scope steady through hundreds of shots. The rolled metal for the mount hole on the gun ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMNV2012 on 09/26/2012

Excellent built quality Ease to install come with tool for adjustment very good blck finish, ver y solid very good price none! This and excellent mount four any rifle with 11mm rail, very solid built, I had installed with a 3-9x40 scope and it was really quick and easy to doit. Excellent quality and come with the tool for the adjustments you cant not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byki1ohke on 08/21/2012

This bracket is of good quality. It has four screws on each ring as opposed to some others that only has two. The bracket sits secure with four screws and one locking screw between the rings. The locking screw is pointed and prevents the scope from moving due to recoil. This is for 11mm dovetail. All screws are insex metric and according to me much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympalsso on 08/15/2012

Very well made with nice finish on all parts. 4 screws on the side and 1 on the top holds the mount secure to the rifle. The holes for the scope are lined with fabric to avoid scratching of the scope tube while still creating good clamping effect. Allen tool included. Nothing bad to say. This is a good product at a very reasonable price level. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidb19s on 08/13/2012

Support very useful for installing scopes, have not put in my gun but appears to be strong and robust, the lower screw is very useful for fixing the rails. Nothing to declare This Mount is the recommended setting for a superior telescopes, it is robust and has 5 fixing points to ensure that your scope does not move with each shot, he is much superior ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections