Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreyhazov on 12/13/2012

The thing is quite good as I expected. The material is warm enough to protect ears and head in cold weather. The quality also seems good, though I haven't washed it yet. The material is soft and pleasant for the skin. I personally bought it for cycling, but it is good enough for other outdoor sports. The only disadvantage is its color, because I prefer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysjogren on 09/18/2011

- It keeps you warm during the winter - Works also as a scarf - It's black - Great for walking, jogging, skiing, playing outdoors etc - The hole for the eyes is too small for me (my eyes are not weird). - Material is ok, a bit itchy It could look kind of suspicious walking around with this one during the day. I wouldn't enter a store at night with it.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjinkee on 09/10/2011

I bought this during the mild australian winter to keep the wind off my nose. It works really well for that. the fabric is light, breathable and not itchy at all. It's easy to convert from beanie, to balaclava, to scarf and doesn't snag on anything. When I pull it down over my eyes to go to balaclava mode, I heard this ominous popping noise. Turns out ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhubertusbrown on 07/20/2011

Build quality is very good. Switching from "scarf" to hat is very easy. After washing it looks as new. Perfect for snowboarding. Did not find any. I use it as a scarf during colder days and during running while the wind was blowing hard. It's nice in touch and does not scratch your neck. As a full hat it offers warm protection from wind and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynataxa on 01/09/2011

Bought one for skiing, skating and other outdoors activity. I am happy to say that I am very satisfied! Very warm, looks to be easily washable, keeps good the shape. Really well-built, should last long. No cons so far. Absolutely great price-to-quality ratio. Wear it carefully - in this headgear yo? look slightly weird, so you can be taken off by the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerez57 on 04/01/2010

Awsome. Really does the work. Protects well against wind and its quite comfortable. I used it in a very windy place in the mountains when i was in the army and it really kept me warm. The build quality is great and so is the price. None that i can think of besides the velcro which might be alittle itchy. I don't see reason for the valcro part in the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRukas on 02/26/2010

I bought one just for testing do the quality is good. When received and tested Looks really good and useful. Material is from fleece (not for sure how it is in writing). Feels comfortable, good for me There is small Velcro used for washing. When it used as a scarf it feels on the neck. But it is possible bend it and not to aloud to get to the neck. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 02/25/2010

Very cheap! I bought 3 of these, 1 for me, 1 for my sister and 1 for my mother. They all like it. I mostly use to keep my neck warm, but also sometimes in the early morning to keep my face warm. The packaging is in plastic with different languages. I like the dark color and this helps to keep the cold out. Nothing much to write here really, you get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections