DX » Community » Reviews » Lord of the Rings Arwen Copper-Nickel Evenstar Pendant Necklace (40CM)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraulbribeiro on 08/07/2013

Very fair quality for the price. looks really good, very well made. material is very good to. the box is a relevant point: very good box, velvet interior, good hinges. very beautiful the gems could be a little better. they are shiny and the color is right, but there's still a little bit of plastic look to it comparing to the usual price you find in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudabona on 03/20/2013

it finally came to my house!!! it's beautiful, really. lovely chain and lovely pendant. it just came to me a little bit late. it took more than one month to arrive, but, at least, it came!! i thought the pendant was a little bit bigger and the chain a little bit longer, but who cares, it's just like the one at the movie! i'm totally in love!!! just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerkouww on 03/10/2013

Looks just like the one in the movie and comes in a very nice box. Wanted this one for a very long time, but I think the real one is way too expensive. This one is just as good but for a much better price! Shipping only took 10 days. None. Some people might find the cord to short, but other then that there's no downside. None really I can recommend ... Read more

Box containing the necklace The necklace itself in the box
    0 0
  • posted byacortazar on 03/01/2013

Easy purchase method. Fast shipment (just 11 days to Spain, by air mail with 0$ extra cost!!) Very good packaging to prevent damages. Very good price. Surprisingly good materials for the money. In my case the necklace's length is 50CM instead of 40CM. Good presentation box. I am super satisfied. No cons. It is an elegant pendant with a large good necklace.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilves on 02/06/2013

This is a very beautifull neckless. Very nice item to own for a Lord of the Rings fan and makes a nice impression with a suitable dress. The build quality is not absolutely top. On the bottom part of the neckless the two pieces are a little bit misaligned. The quality parts themselves seems to be very good anyway. This is a minor problem easily missed,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 02/01/2013

Looks very good and accurate to the movie, comes in a very nice box, that makes the necklace even better and also great for gifts, Cheap Price makes it ideal for Cosplay ( you dont want to loose a high valuable Necklace during cosplay) The necklace chain seems a bit short but will fit most necks. Great collectorsitem, nice to have and for display. Since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhunterdiego on 10/27/2012

It's so beatiful, i like so much A perfect quality A bit pricey Shipping took a long time coming, more than 1 month to arrived me I think is a perfect gift for a girl; i bought this for my girlfriend and she really liked. She hate " The Lord of the Ring" but it's a perfect necklace, so beautiful and i recomended for everybody. The only con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcgomes on 10/15/2012

Great product. Great material. The Pendant is made from a great material and looks like the one from the movie. (I think it's the same). The chain is very good too, not a simple chain, it's made of a great material. A great workmanship! Not at all. It's worth! The box that the product came was very good too. It looks like a jewelry box and it fits the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDingPot on 10/11/2012

- it is a beautiful and special necklace - it doesn't look cheap - it takes that "small black dress" to a new level with this necklace, even a long simple gown will get "dressed up" - it is maybe best for formal occations - comes in a nice box, so it it ideal for giving as a present for someone special. - not for everyday use, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfer33646 on 07/24/2012

Looks awesome. Very shiny. Pretty good quality. Nice durable box. Not actually a con, it's a little expensive yes, but you wont get anything better for that price. A little lightweight, i would expect it to be a little heavier, but it's ok. I really like this necklace, looks just like in the movie, i bought it for my sister's birthday, and she loved ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections