DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse - White + Silver (1*AA)
  • 5 star 83 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanju77 on 07/05/2014

This is an amazing product with a great shape and color combination the wireless range is great i can operate this mouse with ease from a remarkable distance. The mouse has an inbuild space to keep the wireless usb which for me is great as i keep on loosing things. The AA battery is required to power the mouse and i have not replaced the first one since ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydragde on 06/17/2014

Ergonomic, good color, good shape, good size, well finished and I really just have a good opinion about this product. The device uses a AAA type battery and seems to be very economic because using it almost 24h/day it has been alive more than 1 month. After use for 1 month the left button got defective. Instead of just one click he always triggering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLTAM on 05/13/2014

For its price, the mouse is stable and smooth. The wireless effective range is good. Only one AA cell is required. It has a selection button for resolution on top. The power switch is provided. The micro switches for the buttons is not soft enough and the shape of the mouse is too flat. May need time to adapt for its shape. For its price, the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirus12 on 05/12/2014

Mouse functionality is good, experience is comparable to other optical mouse I have bought previously. Should include manual of use. Manual mentioned can adjust the resolution of the mouse but I do not know how to set it. Should use better plastic to make product looks higher end. Not yet test if battery life is as mentioned, i.e. 6 months. But able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

It is extremely light weight which makes it the perfect mouse for using for long durations. OUt of the box plug m play extremely simple to set up. The best part is the price and shape (for me atleast). The mouse is desinged to be extremely lightweight which means that the quality has a plasticy feel to it. But nothing that one feels cheap about. A mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorr on 05/04/2014

- Mine works as expected, reliable - Blue light - Wireless receiver is small - good price for a wireless mouse Doesn't actually look as nice as picture: - I was expecting an orange edge, but mine came in red - The bottom half of the mouse (the half that touches the desk) came in nice white plastic, but the upper half is not so aesthetically pleasing:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfu on 04/29/2014

The mouse is exactly what i order. good great product Looks great! Worked perfectly using all windows 7 version, windows vista and windows xp. no driver need it. The mouse is very accurate, has good range, comfortable and nice design. due the design is verry good for laptop. Works well and consume slowly the battery's charge ergonomically friendly, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEren04 on 04/08/2014

Looks great! Don't have any flaws in the mouse's plastic or in the mouse wheel. It's a nice mouse. - Works like any other mouse! With a 10m range, it works like any other wireless mouse. - Works fine on most surfaces without any flaw in the mouse action or in the mouse clicking. - Nice size! It fits perfectly under my hand. - It use only one battery,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboriz on 04/07/2014

Cheap, good battery life. Good scrolling wheel. easy to install plugin and play on windows 7 and other OS system. Cool blue light works on everything. the range is good also if you work from the couch on the TV. Light and small. not great with big hands. very flat. can take some time to get use to. good battery life and system to disable the mouse when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrackertamer on 04/04/2014

Easy to install: just place battery inside, remove the little USB and plug into your computer, turn on by switch and start instantly to work. The gap between the buttons could be better aligned. But this ist just a small matter of design. It has nothing to do with functionality. I needed it for travelling with my laptop, all of my requirements are fulfilled!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections