DX » Community » Reviews » Alloy Finger Ring Style Bottle Opener (2.2cm Inner-Diameter)
  • 5 star 27 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by JPSousa on 04/22/2014

Pros: It is cheap and good looking. Works just as described. I bought 2 and both arrived in perfect condition. It makes a good gift for beer-loving friends and a great special tip for good waiters! Cons: None. It does what it's supposed to do and is nicely built. OtherThoughts: I prefer them without the skull print, but it's ok and should pleas... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by DasenSplit on 02/24/2014

Pros: Looks great, works like a charm once you get the hang of it. Nice black color, great as a present for a girl (boy too if he wears rings) who likes to drink beer. Very resistant material but not heavy at the same time. Cons: A little tricky at the beginning to master the technique required. The color starts to chip a bit after some use. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ozcantolga on 04/01/2013

Pros: Nice gagget it is chip and useful you can easily open every bottle. it is portable you can carry it everywhere. skull and bones makes it diffrent and original. It derserves to buy Cons: it should have small size for woman or thin fingered people. i like the skull and bones but maybe some people dont like it, it could be only black one Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lhlandgraf on 03/20/2013

Pros: It is a nice ring by itself, and very usefull as a bottle opener. Cons: It is not that strong, mine already shows some indentations caused by strong bottle caps. It is also a little small, as I can not use it on my middle finger or thumb, it only fits my ringer finger and the pink, what makes it more dificcult to use. OtherThoughts: Nice... Read more

1 0
  • posted by maudapont on 03/13/2013

Pros: it is a good product and it seems to have good quality and it is very practical because it stays in your finger so make it realy helpfull and pratical. Cons: no one that i could find untill now about it. andit have been realy great actualy. OtherThoughts: in general it is a good product and realy helfull and prctica to keep it with you al... Read more

1 0
  • posted by speck360 on 02/14/2013

Pros: Very useful and cheap. Everybody will be surprised when you open a beer just with your hands. It is really wonderful. Cons: The skull disappeared on the first days use, it was painted with a bad quality ink. OtherThoughts: You must be careful so you don't cut your finger with some bottle caps. It is a little big, but that you can see on t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by blackberi on 01/24/2013

Pros: Great item for you if you find yourself looking for bottle opener mostly. Surprise your friends ! Open a beer bottle with a surprise to your friends. Can be used for showing off on a party or so. Cons: Painted skull will wear out almost instantly. Not sure about the toughness yet, will see in time but for now, after a week and a couple of... Read more

Off hand

1 0
  • posted by kamikazegtx on 01/09/2013

Pros: it has a nice ergonomic design, the construction seems fairly sturdy, i has a very simple design, super convenient, a lot cheaper than buying something similar locally, now you will always have a bottle opener handy. You will be the man on any party. XD Cons: With you have a little finger the ring will be a little big for you - The paint... Read more

1 0
  • posted by RzIce on 12/01/2012

Pros: is waht it looks like, smooth texture. not much more than that, obviously not much can be wrong with a simple metal ring. Cons: is pretty big, not suitable for girls! good for guysd with large fingers. black color may peel off after long usages. not much more than that, obviously not much can be wrong with a simple metal ring. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted by MatejV on 10/23/2012

Pros: It is all way's ready and at hand to open bottle, the item is at good quality for the price. It is very easy to use on any finger the it fits on I have large finger so i don't have the problem it fist on the most fingers so for me it fits perfect. Cons: When it is used a lot the black colour scratches a little but it is still OK. OtherTho... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections