Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexanderB on 12/15/2014

Pro's: + Good audio quality. Like really quite good. :) + Good fit in the ear, + Also comes with smaller and bigger plugs for people with smaller or bigger ears. + The color looks nice with a certain brand of MP3 players? Cons: - Not the toughest headphones I ever had. (The wires are somewhat easy to ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZaero on 03/28/2014

They sound very good. Maybe mids are a bit muffled but bass is evident, and highs are good as well They don't look crappy They come with different size silicon adapters for in-ear use When using them you can barely hear 'outside world' Cable is a bit hard, not the soft style of previous versions. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieterSW on 07/04/2013

I own two pairs of semi-professional headphones. In ear and over ear. I understand sound quality. Obviously these headphones cannot compare to that, but for the price range they are amazing! I use them for bluetooth applications where sound quality is anyway lost, of for phone conversations. Watching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 06/17/2013

This earphone has a good price and the quality is good enough. This is my choice for in ear phones on deal extreme, if you like these kind of earphones this is my recommendation on deal extreme. After some months one side stop working... But this is not a problem for this model only, it happens with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

The sound quality is really good for the price and the bass is good enough for my needs. More good points: * The build quality is not bad * The cable is long enough * Different earphones design for right and left I've got one with two left sides and it doesn't fit well in the ear. I bought three and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySrippa on 11/25/2012

Great bass, sound quality is good enough for the price. Rounded shape makes a great fit in my ear. Comes with various sized rubber points incase you need a different size. Durability wasn't the best, one of the earphones died 2 months after purchase then came back a month later and finally died for good;... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJacoss on 10/15/2012

The sound quality is GREAT for the price. I was pretty impressed at the bass these had. I could clearly hear all of the music almost as good as skullcandys. The wire is very annoying it wont straighten and i was a little disappointed that it was not a 90degree/L shape jack it was just a standard straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenor1470 on 09/01/2012

very comfortable and i don't sense a sound defects next to the 50$+ earphones some of my friends fells a sound defects next to the more expensive earphones not very durable one wash they they started to sound bed, maybe if you open them you can fix them but for the price i didn't care try before you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1marcus on 05/25/2012

Very good sound for price this low. Nice bass, middle and high frequencies. The best part is probably very good noise isolation - which is best so far for this price-class earphones. Phones' volume is loud and clear. If you add their good noise isolation, you can listen very low volumes and still won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaamon on 12/22/2010

The sound quality is good. Great noise isolation. Hardcore cable which is immune to outside attacks aka can survive the nuclear war and not get broken.(read below). The way the cable arrives, folded in factory package, is the way you will have it FOREVER, meaning it will never be straight, having 90 ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections