DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable for PC/Mac Recording (130CM)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Cheap Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonstaL on 01/23/2015

Pros: + Cheap, a really good way to start experimenting with guitar and related software. + Build quality pretty good and rigid. + It's really good for the price. Cons: - Some noice even with active mics, wouldn't use to record anything. - Latency pretty decent with ASIO, much more with WASAPI. -... Read more

Impression:Good for playing for fun;

0 0 0

• posted byAlextvd on 12/19/2014

This device is a plug and play and very easy to use, the cable could be a little longer to make things more comfortable, the sound is really good and quality too. I could not see any cons, besides the small usb cable. It's the best product for the price on sale right now, recommended for beginners.

Impression:good for normal use;

0 0 0

• posted bygdalpizzolo on 12/16/2014

Produto chegou intacto,e a qualidade era a esperada. Foda é a demora(3 meses e 6 dias),mas tá valendo. Foi minha primeira compra e o Dx passou no teste!

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 1

• posted byallfornoob on 11/28/2014

pros: Despite of its price it has a decent sound quality cons: Poor build 'cheap plastic' and it has a little of background noise other thoughts : I didn't expect much but at least it came out okay.

Impression:good for normal use;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielMozart on 11/07/2014

Funcionalidade muito boa e com baixos Ruídos. Mas Possui ainda alguns problemas de compatibilidade.

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bystudio65 on 10/24/2014

Very inexpensive , very good quality , and endless possibilities. Transform any computer into a home studio in seconds. Never loose an idea again , record it even in your travel . Would buy again if i lost it for sure.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielpbzr on 10/06/2014

Pros: Easy and ready to use. Unpack it, install the driver and have fun! Cons: The driver doesn't work well with my setup. Install the driver of behringer Guitar Link and it works like a charm!

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bylukaum11 on 09/27/2014

Impression:good,Simple,usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Nice quality, cable long enough, works well with the proper drivers Cons: None that I can think of right now Other thoughts: Use ASIO4ALL or BERINGHER drivers, works well on any pc. Tested with Guitar Rig 5, great sound and no lag! And is the cheaper guitar interface that I could find with... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 02/14/2015

Pros: Es muy util si se quiere hacer una grabacion casera. Es facil de usar. Compatible con windows y mac. Se puede utilizar con cualquier programa de grabacion. Material de fabricacion muy bueno. Contras: Ninguno, quizas que falta un instructivo en español. Es un producto que recomiendo si se ya... Read more

Producto excelente y muy util Producto excelente y muy util Producto excelente y muy util Producto excelente y muy util

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections