DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable for PC/Mac Recording (130CM)
  • 5 star 26 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelcmv on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Sound Quality 2. Ease of Use 3. Price Cons:1. Forget the driver that comes with it , just use the latest version of Asio4All 2. The jacks may cause some buzz, but it depends on the quality of the plug too. 3. For really high volume and gain , the sound deteriorates.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiCoffeeCup on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Quality 2. Works out of the box 3. Sound quality Cons:Haven't noticed yet OtherThoughts:Ordered it to use with Macbook Pro, thought it would require some technical wizardry and some side software using, but it came out really nice. Works perfectly with Garageband 10, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedgmaulen on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the profuct is good, I think the relation quality/price is balanced, with guitar link I connect My Guitar directly and the noise is nothing... I use this product in my pc with Win 7 and guitar Rig and the sound is great... you can make good records. Cons:the quality of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidChainsaw on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much....took it apart for future electronic building projects or maybe throw it away some day soon. Cons:After working with in for a month or so, it started buzzing and didn't stop. I tried re-installing all my sound drivers, checked how it's made - yet st... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydusteel on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product at a very affordable price, it is easy to use and setup. The quality is very good. Work very well with a very low delay. Easy to configure and to use. Nice product in general Cons:The driver that comes with it don´t work well. Downloades de Asio4All dr... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydesignar3d on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product at a very affordable price, it is easy to use and setup, good finish and presentation software compatible with Behringer, the sound quality is quite good and makes guitar practice, the interface is friendly and easy to understand not required to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMzyxyplix on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Quality is good - Easy to use (plug and play) - ASIO support - No delays when playing - It apeared to be really cheap in the photos, but it turns out it's made of a high quality plastic! - The cables is made of a flexible material, really well-built - Does exa... Read more

guitar link foto 01 guitar link foto 02
    2 0
  • posted bymarQc on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use with the Behringer Driver. It makes it easy to record and use with softwares such as amplitube and guitar rig. The output sound is much more reliable than my laptop's headphone plug and I don't hear any background noise, unlike others have observed. The devi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product for a very low price! perfect if you want to record your session in order to improve your technique. Once installed the software provided and plugged in the cable, you have just to play and record your session. Cons:The only think I didn't like was... Read more

Guitar Link 1 Guitar Link 2 Guitar Link 3
    1 0
  • posted bygatoecheverria on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really a Plug & Play interface. Easy to install, and to start using it. You can take it anywhere, it's small. The quality is great, solid. really well-built. Cons:The drivers in the cd wer useless for my Windows 7 64-bit. I had to download asio4all. And maybe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections