1. Sound Quality 2. Ease of Use
3. Price 1. Forget the driver that comes with it , just use the latest version of Asio4All
2. The jacks may cause some buzz, but it depends on the quality of the plug too.
3. For really high volume and gain , the sound deteriorates. But it still can handle overall pretty high gain from your guitar. Considering the really ... Read more
2. Works out of the box
3. Sound quality Haven't noticed yet Ordered it to use with Macbook Pro, thought it would require some technical wizardry and some side software using, but it came out really nice.
Works perfectly with Garageband 10, no issues, really nice sound.
Very happy with this purchase. One remark about inputs.
This interface ... Read more
the profuct is good, I think the relation quality/price is balanced, with guitar link I connect My Guitar directly and the noise is nothing... I use this product in my pc with Win 7 and guitar Rig and the sound is great... you can make good records. the quality of case is very fragile, and the jacks too, but I don't wait less ... the product cost is ... Read more
Not much....took it apart for future electronic building projects or maybe throw it away some day soon. After working with in for a month or so, it started buzzing and didn't stop. I tried re-installing all my sound drivers, checked how it's made - yet still no answers, how to fix the buzz. Not satisfied with it at all! Never go cheap on recording gear!... Read more
Really easy to use (plug & play). No drivers were needed for Win7 and I can play rocksmith with it or record my own songs with good quality. I can use it on my PC or notebook on any usb port. Works with bass flawlessly too. Without ASIO there's some annoying delay. Install the right drivers and you'l get rid of it for recording. The cable could ... Read more
Works perfectly on linux, you can achieve really low latency with alsa+jack+rackarrack , almost imperceptible The blue led shines really bright, maybe a bit too much. A friend tried it in his mac and was not able to get rid of the latency that the MAC driver produced, I don't know how it will behave on windows. Your mileage may vary. I'd recommend it ... Read more
Por lo que cuesta no vas a encontrar nada igual. Cumple perfectamente su función y, si no te importa grabar a 16bits y hacerlo con un retardo casi imperceptible, esta es tu opción. La uso en linux y está perfectamente soportada, plug&play inmediato. Construcción un tanto endeble y prestaciones técnicas limitadas si buscas ... Read more
Cheap. Easy to install. Material quality is somewhat good. Sound quality is also suprisingly good. The cable was long enough (1,3m). It was easy to install this on Windows XP (32bit) and Windows 7 (64bit). Could not find anything. This product is good for it's price. The power light is _very_ bright. Latency could be better but it's not an issue. For ... Read more
Good quality sound, low latency;
Plug and play - very easy to use. Works out of the box with both Windows and Linux;
Although it is plastic, the unit feels fairly sturdy (especially considering the price) No cons i can think of. I am very happy with the product I use this with my electric guitar. It works well for recording. What I also ... Read more
- You can't reduce the delay;
- Install the correct drive = plug-and-play;
- There is a volume control;
- Now days (I think it's Windows's 7/Vista/8 fault - Worked on Wxp) you can't, for exemple, play at same sound device Guitar Rig and Windows Media Player. But, with this device, you can use its audio output to another speaker and let your main speaker ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.