Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Best Purchase I ever made on Dealextreme

posted by death103 on 03/02/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

This is a must have for anyone who wants to sound like an expert! Plug and play, play your acoustic like an electric! I'm using the guitar amps so far as I only have guitars, and i'm having way too much time, what i can create with this is endless!

Cons:

If you know nothing about this device, using it at first is confusing, like plugging in the headphones to hear what your playing, or knowing to click Play button to record what your playing, that was a tough one for me, haha. Usually you just click record right? nope, click play and it records. Saves only to Wav format that i could see, but converts easily from wav to mp3 in a program i'm using "Youtube Downloader" haha.

OtherThoughts:

I've upgraded the software from version 2 to 4, and things work much better. There's even a LIVE function, so if you just want to jam you could and not worry about recording, you could even plug a line into your stereo system instead of using headphones, and record onto old fashioned tapes, haha. or just listen to yourself on a nice loud stereo system, instead of buying an expensive guitar amp.

Bottomline:

Bottomline, i'm selling my 3 expensive guitar amps, i'm using this laptop and this device, along with the software Guitar Rig. Man i totally sound like a pro with all those preset amps and effects... get one, it's cheaper and more usefull. Now if i can put a pickup onto my banjo and plug it into the laptop, haha, wow!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections