Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works well, just as advertised
- Price is unbeatable, a similar device by another manufacturer is atleast 2-3 times this price
- Sound quality is quite good for a device this cheap
- Outdated drivers on cd / no 64-bit driver included
- Takes a little bit of configuring software wise to get the sound quality where you want it, nothing hard :)
- A little bit of interference, but it might be my computer / cabling and is easily eliminated with a software noise reducer
Driver cd was pretty much useless for me under Win7 64bit. Just grab ASIO4ALL and you're good to go. Also recommending a newer version of guitar rig, this came with Ver2 and newest is 4 :) Build quality seems sturdy, no complaints about that.
Unbeatable for this price, ofcourse it's far away from professional guitar recording, but for an amateur like me I can recommend it :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.