Customer’s impression:
Excelente! good for normal use Worth every cent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• The best inexpensive guitar interface

posted by guilhermebreda on 05/29/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Easy to use (plug and play)

- Sound Quality, I'm impressed with this interface, sound as good as the Behringer UCG-102

- Small enough to fit in my notebook case! This is just great! I can go with this interface anywhere, it's small and I still have the essential and a good sound quality!

Cons:

- I've bought 3 Guitar Link, one of them were broken, the volume control wasn't working properly, but it seems that it's just bad luck. The support is great anyway, don't worry about it.

- It should be a little more authentic, this is just very similar to the Behringer UCG-102

- Aluminum or metal material in the construction of the interface would be great!

Bottomline:

I've already had some professional interfaces, and i still have and to be honest, this Guitar Link is a great product! It really worth every dollar! The sound quality is great! Totally recommended! The only problem was that 1 of the 3 interfaces was broken, maybe better materials would avoid this, or maybe it was just a bad luck, but anyway, the support is great

If you're a beginner it's a great tool for learning and getting nice tones without expending much, and for the professionals it's a great tool too, especially if you travel a lot and need something simple to record your ideas, or maybe just as a practical recording interface...

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections