Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Easy to use (plug and play)
- Sound Quality, I'm impressed with this interface, sound as good as the Behringer UCG-102
- Small enough to fit in my notebook case! This is just great! I can go with this interface anywhere, it's small and I still have the essential and a good sound quality!
- I've bought 3 Guitar Link, one of them were broken, the volume control wasn't working properly, but it seems that it's just bad luck. The support is great anyway, don't worry about it.
- It should be a little more authentic, this is just very similar to the Behringer UCG-102
- Aluminum or metal material in the construction of the interface would be great!
I've already had some professional interfaces, and i still have and to be honest, this Guitar Link is a great product! It really worth every dollar! The sound quality is great! Totally recommended! The only problem was that 1 of the 3 interfaces was broken, maybe better materials would avoid this, or maybe it was just a bad luck, but anyway, the support is great
If you're a beginner it's a great tool for learning and getting nice tones without expending much, and for the professionals it's a great tool too, especially if you travel a lot and need something simple to record your ideas, or maybe just as a practical recording interface...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.