DX » Community » Reviews » Hugsby P2 Cree Q5-WC 190-Lumen 3-Mode LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 28 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhashwhat on 09/11/2013

Price. Compactness. Brightness when compare to other AA LED battery out there. Decent beam pattern. Pretty rugged. Gets a bit warm (not too bad) when running on AA. Gets pretty warm on 14500 battery. Could be a bit cheaper. The clicky is becoming a bit sensitive after 6 months of use. None. Used this at least once a week for over 6 months. Very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomontoro on 03/26/2013

This one are the best flash light ever a had. Focus more than 50 meters , very clear and pointly. Use the 14500 batery lithiun,what make lightining 2 two times more than AA. Received well packed with 3 weeks , a pretty fast for me. Sure i dont have nothing cons, very well made Dont think again buy this one, you will never regret. Use the 14500 batery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdelange on 03/10/2013

It is a very nice flash light to have. The build quality is very high. You most certainly will not break it. The beam of light is very bright. Do not look directly into the light! It is small and easy to take with you or store in small compartments. After using it for more than a year, there are some small spots where the paint has come off. But these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptorres82 on 03/09/2013

Light weight, small, heavy duty and rugged. Made of high quality material and works way better than other small flash lights I'v had in the past. Very bright even with a normal AA battery. Only takes one battery. No cons yet. When operating it, turn it on by clicking the on/off switch in the back once. To go to the other two modes (high, low, strobe)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartemushakow on 02/06/2013

Lightweght Brigt light Many types of accum (AA, 14500, CR123) Solid construction Well anodized Nice white beam Detachable clip is very strong Really cheap price for that strong quality Strobe mode is not useful for me Amazing small piece of metal, with bright bin (190 lumen). Excellent choice for using at home or garage. Buy one for me and another one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonpee on 12/28/2012

variable battery configurations. lightweight.robust. very concealable and ease of use is great, hi/lo/strobe. subdued flat black finish. strobe function is high end, better than most larger lights. none so far, maybe the name,"HUGSBY"?lol. perfect light thus far. good amount of throw and a fairly large hot spot for a small light. the allowance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriKronos on 11/11/2012

Flashlights have a nice beam. And white color temperature of beam is pleasing to the eye. It works with 1.2v Ni-Mh AA or Li-ion 14500 (I haven’t tested with it). No scratches - well anodized. Build quality is very good. In my particular flashlight beam shines a little off-center, but this is not a really a con. I think, strobe mode is usefulness. It ... Read more

Direct view Side view In the hand
    0 0
  • posted bySlava7 on 09/08/2012

1) Very bright even with AA battery. 2) I have ordered several of these and they are all excellent. 3) It works with li-ion (14500, CR123) and Ni-Mh. 4) Detachable clip is strong, able to hold on even if you're running. 1) There are no memory mode. 2) Strobe mode is superfluous. Highly reccomended! I'm very satisfied with this light and going to order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunk250 on 06/30/2012

This Light is just Awesome, I have been carrying everyday for a year. Uses alkaline AA 1.2V, AA Alkaline rechargeable, Li-ion AA 3.7V 14500, and li-ion 123's if you remove spacer. I use it with Trustfire flame 14500 and it just cant be beat, super bright with a tight/spot throw that will blind you. Will throw to about 100 yards easy. Will light up a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDXaholic on 01/13/2012

I like everything about this light. Love how it looks, how it feels in hand, the brightness and extreme throw and that it runs on AA batteries. I even like the pocket clip it has that is tight and shreds my pockets a bit but thats no big deal. Very dependable, worked every time I turned it on. No flickering of any kind and doesn't change modes on me ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections